Find your home away from home on the northeastern shoreline of Crete, Greece, at Thalassa Villas. Operated by St. Nicolas Bay Resort Hotel, these eight spacious villas offer shared facilities, amenities, and services to all guests. Families and groups can enjoy the seclusion and luxury of an oceanfront villa and take advantage of everything that St. Nicolas Bay has to offer. Kitchens can be fully-stocked with fresh, locally-grown produce, or, a private chef can prepare meals for you. Every Thalassa Villa overlooks the Aegean Sea and has its own private pool, giving you full privacy and separation from the other villas and the resort.
Key Selling Points
- Villas range from 1-4 bedrooms, perfect for multi-gen families
- Full privacy and seclusion from the resort
- Pools are heated free of charge in cooler months
- Elounda village and Spinalonga Island are less than a 10-minute drive away
- Shared access to all five restaurants, spa, and concierge services at St. Nicolas Bay
- Private chef available
- Kid and teen-friendly activities
- Transportation services available
Call before you arrive to request food and beverage items of your choice to be stocked and ready for you upon arrival! Crete has some of the best local produce in Greece, and all five restaurants at St. Nicolas Bay Resort use the highest quality ingredients from local farmers. Request a cooking class so you can see how authentic Cretan food is made (including the original Greek salad), or have a personal chef prepare meals for you at your villa.