Royal Champagne, Champillon
You come to Royal Champagne because you have great taste.
Nestled in the heart of the Champagne region, The Royal Champagne Hotel & Spa offers an immersive luxury experience. Whether you are taking in the rolling vineyards with a glass of Champagne, dining at either of their magical restaurants one of which is Michelin Starred, or spending time unwinding in their beautiful destination spa, this destination resort offers you the space to fully reconnect with your senses.
Take advantage of the pristine UNESCO protected local countryside to bike, hot air balloon, or take a boat ride down the Marne. Enjoy champagne tastings at the finest renowned brands, unique boutique houses or in the privacy of the hotel. Less than 2 hours to either Charles de Gaulle Airport and the center of Paris, you don’t have to travel far to feel a world away.
Key Selling Points
- The first new luxury destination resort in the Champagne Region
- Among the Top 15 Hotels in Europe by Conde Nast Traveler in 2022, Top 3 Best Resorts in Europe 2021, and #1 Top Resort in Europe by Conde Nast Traveler in 2020
- World-class destination spa
- Ideal location to tour World War II historical sites and Reims with its famous Cathedral
- On a UNESCO Heritage Site less than 2 hours from Paris Center / 1.5 hours from Charles de Gaulle airport
- For the best views book the Royal Junior Suite or Josephine Suite
- Le Royal Restaurant is a love letter to the women in Napoleon’s life featuring portraits and letters
- Tailor-made cellar visits can be arranged by our Chef Concierge Clefs d’Or (only one in the region)
For a fabulous view of the vineyards, I recommend a glass of Champagne on the Bellevue terrace. Or you can take an e-bike ride along the country roads. Just don’t go too fast around the corners or you’ll end up falling off your bike, take it from me.
- Michelin-starred restaurant Le Royal led by Chef Jean-Denis Rieubland
- La Bellevue Restaurant and Terrace feature magical crystal pendants that sparkle in the sunlight
- Tasting menus with wines selected by sommelier Daniel Pires
- Private Chef’s Table in the Michelin Starred kitchen
- A Destination Spa featuring indoor and outdoor pools overlooking the vineyards
- A fitness center equipped with trainers and private yoga classes
- Rooms available for people with reduced mobility
- Picnics arranged in the Summer
- Local providers offer a selection of excursions, horseback riding, Cruises, E-bikes and more