Le Barthélemy Hotel & Spa, St. Barthélemy
St. Barths knows luxury, but Le Barthelemy perfected it. It’s not hard to imagine how being steps from crystal blue waters set alongside rolling lush green hills would make for a deeply memorable Carribean experience, but even better is coming home to a resort meticulously designed around your comfort. Located on a perfect crescent bay, with a 600 foot beachfront, this shining beacon of a hotel is windswept in light soothing colors, ensuring harmony with the landscape and turquoise blue sea. Luxe suites offer additional details such as private gardens, plunge pools, or terraces overlooking the expansive vistas. Dine at Aux Amis restaurant to try the fresh caught fish, or unwind at Le Spa offering La Mer product and treatments. Despite the high standard of luxury, you’re welcomed to an authentic, friendly, and down to earth atmosphere.
Key Selling Points
- Voted #1 in the Caribbean in 2018 and #1 St Barths in the 2019 Conde Nast Readers Choice awards
- Located on 600 feet of white sandy beach on a calm private bay
- 80% of the rooms are beachfront ocean facing with the rest overlooking the lush gardens
- Aux Amis for island inspired French fare and Aux Amis Plage for a casual lunch on the beach with your toes in the sand
- Opened just four years ago as the first newly built luxury property in 20 years
- Le Spa in partnership with the world-renowned La Mer is an oasis of serenity aimed at restoring the mind, body and spirit to its natural self
- Child friendly resort featuring a wide range of planned activities for kids of all ages
- Infinity swimming pool overlooking the crystal blue waters of the bay, with speakers underwater enhancing the experience
Ask about the six bedroom villas located on the beach, just next door with all of the services of the hotel. The perfect exclusive getaway!
Make sure to check out their rooftop bar, Whisky Tango Foxtrot, or WTF for short! It originated when the hotel manager went to survey the damage after Hurricane Irma, and found the seating area on the roof to be completely untouched, prompting an expletive reaction. He figured it must be good luck, and they were inspired to create the only rooftop bar in St. Barths.
The last time I visited was just as the hotel reopened after Hurricane Irma. The island was just starting to come alive and the hotel was packed and everyone was so happy and relaxed. Everyone felt at home whether they were couples, a group of friends or a multigenerational family. It was like the party was just getting started again!
- Hermes bath amenities
- Aux Amis offers an elegant island inspired French cuisine
- Coffee Corner offers all day expertly brewed coffee drinks.
- Le Turquoise, the pool bar offers light snacks, and fresh juices all day
- Le Spa a haven for holistic healing with activities that include yoga, and indoor/outdoor fitness center, and vitality pools of varied temperatures
- Complimentary access to paddle boards, kayaks, glass bottom kayaks, snorkeling, and swimming with turtles!
Le Barthelemy is the home of a Sea Turtle Reserve! You can even swim in the same crystal clear waters alongside them!