La Esperanza Granada
Discover La Esperanza Granada, an exquisite award-winning 6-bedroom villa surrounded by private gardens and natural forests overlooking the beautiful Lecrin Valley. Powered by solar energy, this Spanish Mission-style villa is a truly unique destination experience. Only 35 minutes from Granada and 90 minutes from Malaga, it is the perfect venue for a luxurious and culturally enriching holiday. Since opening in August 2021, La Esperanza has received guests from all over the world, as it has earned praise for not only its serene and relaxing location, but the attention and care that the staff and owner provide to each and every guest.
Key Selling Points
- Property is located on the edge of one of Spain’s largest national parks
- Exquisitely designed hacienda with equally beautiful interiors
- Fine art and antiques reflecting Southern Spain and the deep culture of Granada in every room
- Authentic luxury travel experience within short driving distance of Malaga International Airport, and some of Andalucia’s most exciting and culturally rich cities
- Farm-to-table gastronomic experiences
- Special on-site experiences available for guests with advance notice including private flamenco performances, stargazing evenings with professional astronomers, olive oil and cheese tastings, wine tastings
- Personalized concierge services for all guest preferences
Be sure to reserve the junior suite with the large terrace, as it is the most popular room. The hacienda also serves up the best paella and fideua around, so be sure to order these!
- All bedrooms and public areas with high vaulted ceilings
- Curated Andalucian antiques and artworks
- Courtyard and terraces created in the style of the Alhambra by Granada’s finest traditional craftsmen
- Tennis court with a view of the Sierra Nevada mountains
- Private chef, sommelier and wine tastings
- Laundry services
- Exclusive tours to Granada and Malaga and experiences around Andalucia
- Private stargazing experience with professional astronomers
- Private flamenco show by some of the best dancers in Spain
- Babysitting services
- Flamenco teacher, art teacher, Andalusian horse riding lessons available
- Spa therapist available for in-room treatments
- Mixology classes
- Spanish language tutorials
La Esperanza Granada is an authentic take on the traditional hacienda, where every corner and experience has been crafted with a personal touch. More importantly, it is centered on people and community. The hotel has become the hospitality leader in the valley, and proudly serves as an integral part of the local community by creating job opportunities and working with local merchants and businesses. actively involved with the local municipalities in the promotion of the region as a tourist destination.
From offering farm to table dining with fruits and vegetables grown on their own garden, to fastidiously applying environment-friendly and sustainability practices such as avoiding usage of single usage items, recycling, electronic charging stations for vehicles on the premises. The hotel runs on 100% solar energy, with batteries to store energy for evenings from their 48 large solar panels.
La Esperanza Granada
GR-3300, 18658 Saleres, Granada, Spain
+34 617 776 949
Napoleon Bustillo, General Manager