French Promise is redefining luxury travel. Led by Philip Haslett and Sarah Latrous, French Promise is an award-winning DMC with over 45 years of experience in providing bespoke itineraries and unparalleled luxury travel services to the most discerning clientele throughout France. They are the leading reference for luxury, experiential, bespoke itineraries and destination travel services in the country. Their unique network opens doors that remain firmly shut for many, attracting the top referral clients of the world’s most prestigious travel partners who appreciate their innovative approach, deep experience and exclusive access.
Key Selling Points
- Handcrafted, innovative itineraries offer exclusive, VIP access to France’s hidden gems, private venues and cultural treasures
- Award-winning service based upon doing business with integrity, transparency, and reliability
- They only work with the finest guides, drivers, sommeliers, artisans, craftsman, hoteliers, and chefs throughout France
- Offers unparalleled and unique cultural experiences
- Specialty in wine tastings in Burgundy, Bordeaux, Champagne and the Loire Valley
- Exclusive collection of private villas
- Luxury celebrations & events
- Private transport company & luxury transportation services
What Makes French Promise Different?
- 45+ years of combined experience with an award-winning team of luxury travel experts throughout France
- Delivers VIP access and after-hours tours of France’s greatest monuments, historical sites and museums
- Certified and known for unique Wine Tours. Discover the world’s finest domaines, vineyards and hidden gems in: Bordeaux, Burgundy, the Loire or Champagne
- Aside from their transport company, French Promise has the ability to arrange private yachts in Saint Tropez, private helicopter transfers, tour of the stunning Mediterranean island of Corsica, a drop in the Pyrénées, or private jet
Uncover hidden gems on the west coast of France, such as St Emilion and Cognac. Britanny will be an important destination this year with a notable new hotel opening, and French Basque Country and the Ile de Re is a great coastal alternative to the busier French Riviera.
French Promise’s Most Loved Luxury Tours
- Provence and The French Riviera: Combining the two Southern destinations is the most popular itinerary that they offer. The countryside of Provence, the lavender fields, olive oil and wine of course, along with the glitz and glam of the French Riviera with St Tropez and Nice, Antibes and Cannes. In between the two, La Provence Verte is an off-the-beaten track destination that never fails to seduce travelers when they discover it!
- Paris: Of course! Paris offers enough to fill several itineraries and just a short drive from the center, you can visit Giverny, Versailles, Fontainebleau, Vaux le Vicomte and let’s not forget Disney!
- Champagne: Just a stone’s throw from Paris, here there are exceptional hotels and access for a truly immersive experience into the ultimate luxury wine experience. For those wanting to continue the wine theme, continue South to Burgundy.
- Normandy: Eternally popular with US clients from the WW2 aspect that you can discover with exceptional historical guides, but Normandy is also an important destination for Impressionist art, food, and its bucolic landscapes.
How Has French Promise Gone Above & Beyond?
They once privatized an entire river for a family to go canoeing! Also, due to their exclusive network, they have opened doors to certain experiences and treasured monuments that would not be possible to others. This is particularly notable in the world of wine in Burgundy, Champagne and Bordeaux.
23, rue du 4 Septembre, 13100 Aix en Provence, France
Ph: +33 981 482 424
Paris: Sarah Latrous: firstname.lastname@example.org | Lucas Roznowski: email@example.com
All of France: Julie Bendjelloul: firstname.lastname@example.org, Philip Haslett: email@example.com
-Esther Klijn, CIRE Travel, An Affiliate of First in Service Travel
-Dee Branciforte, Executive Vice President, Fischer Travel Enterprises
-Laurel Place Chad Clark Travel Ventures