Imagine checking in to an innovative health retreat set inside a luxurious, historic Swiss hotel. Facing the serene waters of Lake Lucerne and cupped by a duo of dramatic mountain peaks, Chenot Palace offers a transformative experience rooted in a half-century of advanced scientific research and driven by a passion for helping guests live better, for longer.
The globally acclaimed Chenot Method® advocates a holistic approach to the life-long wellness of both body and mind. The Chenot Method® activates the body’s almost endless ability and power to heal itself, strengthen its defense mechanisms and prevent disease. Their innovative portfolio of highly sophisticated programs blends the latest scientific advances in Western medicine and diagnostics with the very best in Chinese and alternative medicine practices. It renews and rejuvenates the body and mind, for a life full of wellness and vitality.
There are three wellness programs offered that are personalized to each guest: Advanced Detox, Recover & Energize,
and Prevention & Ageing Well. Guests are required to stay a minimum of seven nights at Chenot in order to reap the maximum benefits of their program. The result is a truly personalized experience, where each guest embarks on a bespoke synergistic journey that encompasses the preventive, reparative and regenerative actions required to help guests obtain optimum wellness.
Key Selling Points
- Private beach area with direct access to Lake Lucerne
- Private boat dock where guests can enjoy a boat ride directly from the hotel
- Award-winning architecture by Davide Macullo, a Swiss Architect from Lugano
- SPA facility spanning over 53,800 square feet that includes a 69-foot infinity indoor pool, saunas & steam room, a gym with the latest Technogym® equipment and an altitude room for high-altitude training
- State of the art medical spa with diagnostics and cutting-edge medical screening tests, featuring a wide range of treatments from various departments (ex. medical, medical aesthetics or human performance)
- “Fasting with food” is a low-calorie diet that is 100% plant-based. Scientific findings about the selection, processing and preparation of food flow into the daily detox menu sequence. Only high-quality organic ingredients with anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and alkaline properties are used
- Medical and SPA employees all receive specialized training in the Chenot Method®
- Surrounded by Mount Rigi, known as the Queen of the Swiss Alps
- Set in a Mediterranean climate, known as the riviera of Central Switzerland
- Located in the heart of Switzerland – only a 45-minute drive from Zurich Airport
Request the Le petit Chateau Suites or La première Maison rooms, where many well-known celebrities have spent a night! Celebrities include Audrey Hepburn, Grace Kelly, Sophia Loren, Schubert, Rachmaninoff and Mark Twain.
- Minibar with several different types of premium water
- Pillow Menu that includes an anti-aging-pillow, a neck-supporting-pillow, a cork-pillow, and more
- Free group activities including yoga, aqua gymnastics, Nordic walking etc.
- Complimentary e-bicycle rental
- In-house boutique that brings the flair and style of Milan & St Tropez to Weggis
- International staff that can provide service in multiple languages
6353 Weggis, Switzerland
+41 41 255 21 05
-Masha Balenzano, CEO Global Travel Concepts