Hotel Sacher Salzburg
Located in the very heart of Salzburg, the city of Mozart, and directly on the backs of the River Salzach. The hotel encompasses 113 rooms and suites all decorated with original works of art, antiques and sumptuous wall hangings. The luxury interiors, living tradition and atmosphere coupled with the wonderful view of Old Town are just a few reasons to reside at the Hotel Sacher Salzburg.
Key Selling Points
- Privately owned and managed by the renowned Austrian Gürtler and Winkler families.
- Salzburg’s only Grand Hotel since 1866.
- Located on the bank of the Salzach River with impressive views of the old town.
- Riverside Terrace for breakfast, tea time or candlelight dinner.
- State-of-the-art technologies paired with traditional décor.
- Located in the historical section just across from the fortress and a few minutes’ walk to.
- Mirabell Castle, Mozart’s residence and Mozart’s birthplace.
- Leopoldskron Castle (Sound of Music) and Hellbrunn Castle (Watergates) – 10 minutes by car.
- Famous “Café Sacher” and “Sacher Bar” with a terrace overlooking the river and offers views of the fortress.
- New fitness room, sauna and steam bath with a treatment suite
Services & Amenities
- 111 rooms and suites, many with balconies facing the river and old town.
- Complimentary use of health club including sauna, steam bath, and massages on request.
- Our gourmet restaurant – “Zirbelzimmer”.
- Restaurant – “Salzach Grill” and “Roter Salon”.
- Complimentary access to the business center.
- Digital flat screen TV and numerous international TV channels.
- Petit Sacher Program for kids.
- Complimentary wireless LAN and high speed Internet access.
- 24-hour room and turn-down service.
- Individually controlled air-conditioning.
- Shoe-shine service.
- Bathroom scales, bathrobe, luxury toiletries and hair dryer.
- 24 hour concierge service.
- Limousine service available.
- “Time to Chocolate” Amenities
Must See Experiences
This castle, over 900 years old, is one of the largest in Europe, offering breathtaking views of the city and the Alps. Public concerts are often held here in the evenings.
Home to Mozart’s family from 1747-1773 and the birthplace of Mozart is now a popular museum devoted to the composer.
Named a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1997 it features world class baroque architecture and is one of the most preserved city centers in Europe.
My husband and I enjoyed our stay at the Hotel Sacher. Your staff is outstanding and we enjoyed our room. The turndown service is exceptional. It really is the best place to stay while in Salzburg.Kathy Phillips, Ginger Peachy Travel
- Munich Airport – 1:30 from the Hotel Sacher Salzburg via car
- Salzburg W.A. Mozart International Airport – 0:15 from the Hotel Sacher Salzburg
- Hauptbahnhof (Salzburg Central Station) – 5 minutes from the Hotel Sacher Salzburg