The Levee Fine Stays
Find your home away from home in the heart of Tel Aviv. Located in the historic Neve Tzedek district, The Levee offers eight-apartment luxury villas for travelers looking to experience luxury, design and comfort while visiting the White City. Originally called The Gurevitch House and built in 1913, The Levee underwent eight years of meticulous restoration before reopening in 2019. The apartments range from cozy, one-bedroom flats to the expansive, four-bedroom penthouse. All apartments have loft-like interiors and industrial elements running through them, incorporating the building’s rich history with contemporary, urban design.
Key Selling Points
- All apartments feature fully equipped kitchens with top of the range appliances, a garden or balcony
- Walking distance to Rothschild Boulevard, Carmel Market and the Mediterranean beaches
- Located in the historic Neve Tzedek district, Tel Aviv’s first neighborhood
- Rooftop features a large hot tub, barbeque, lounge chairs, bar, and other amenities
- Designer furniture, original restored sandstone walls, open floor plans create a modern aesthetic
- 24/hr Concierge and team are available and go above and beyond for VIP guests
Guests of The Levee are treated to breakfast at Herzl 16, one of Tel Aviv’s most happening hangouts located right across the street with a Pan-Asian menu, to enjoy their famous shakshuka with spicy Japanese sesame oil or Japanese omelette with soft brioche and tomatoes.
Sit in the courtyard and sip on hot coffee, whilst watching the people of Tel Aviv go about their day for a hyperlocal, authentic experience.
- At least 1 king sized and 1 queen sized bed per apartment (max 4 king)
- 360° panoramic sea, garden, and urban views
- Molton Brown toiletry products
- 100% Egyptian cotton linens
- Cable TV with Netflix
- Air conditioning
- Washer and dryer
- Private parking
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi
- Extra rollaway bed option
- Fresh flowers upon arrival
- Nespresso machine with capsules and tea
- Kitchen appliances & cooking essentials: organic olive oil, sea salt, black pepper
Sustainability & Social Impact
The building was marked for preservation in the Lev Ha’ir program in the buffer zone of the White City, declared by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site in 2003. As part of the transformation, Bar Orian Architects restored the original building to its exact intention under strict guidelines of the Tel Aviv organization of architectural preservation. Along with the meticulous restoration of the original building, the architects also added two new additions while preserving the original structure, including the steel-encased, top-floor penthouse.
The Levee Fine Stays Tel Aviv
Yehuda Halevi 16, Tel Aviv, Israel
Tel: +972 3 771 4421