The Dolder Grand, Zurich
Dolder Grand is a destination for those looking to exceed their expectation of what luxury can be. Much like the city of Zurich itself, it exists at the intersection of old world luxury and thrilling contemporary design. Part resort, spa, palace, and modern art museum, the hotel is a journey in its own right, which is why it’s often called “Destination Dolder”.
The hilltop location provides guests with magnificent views over the city, Lake Zurich, and the Alps. The perfect environment for those looking for the height of exclusivity, pleasure, fine dining, and relaxation, you will emerge feeling both elevated and transformed.
Key Selling Points
- A 43,000 sq. ft. Spa featuring a large indoor infinity pool, 20 treatment rooms, the Ladies’ and Gentlemen’s spa sections, as well as a yoga, fitness and relaxation rooms
- A 2 Michelin-star restaurant, “The Restaurant”, led by head chef Heiko Nieder
- An impressive Art collection, with more than 100 pieces, including Salvador Dali, Andy Warhol and Keith Haring. An ipad may be requested from the concierge to take a private tour.
Why not explore Old Town Zurich in style? The Dolder provides BMW’s reserved for guests. Just ask the Concierge!
Being at the Dolder feels like you are floating on a platform between the heavens and the earth all while overlooking the city, lake and the mountains.
- Junior Suites and Suites equipped with whirlpool baths
- 4 Top Suites offer exclusive interior design equipped with whirlpool, steam shower, and sauna
- Complimentary shuttle to City Center
- Open-air ice-skating rink in winter
- Innovative sustainable cooling and heating system via 70 geothermal probes
- The Dolder Grand Spa with Sunaburo pebble loungers, Snowparadise (5º F), meditation room and infinity pool with spectacular views
- Free standing custom designed glass wine cellar for 1,200 bottles
Sustainability and Social Impact
Ever at the forefront of progress and change, the Dolder Grand makes no exception when it comes to sustainability.
The Dolder has adapted new technologies that allow for better use of energy, and eliminate unnecessary food waste. As well as educating their staff in environmental issues and use of resources
The Dolder Grand
-Client of Andrea Strahl -- Elite Travel International