Park Gstaad, Gstaad
Located just 5 minutes from the pedestrian center of Gstaad, this Five Star Chalet style hotel embodies the sophisticated yet relaxed style of this picturesque world-renowned mountain village. The Park Gstaad was the first luxury hotel built in Gstaad, and it has deliberately adopted a mindful approach to the use of local resources and stands out through its authentic and all-encompassing well-being concepts. It is the perfect home away from home during the summer or winter, offering breathtaking views of the mountain scenery with an understated design that evokes a typical Gstaad wooden chalet in an elegant, cozy, and inviting ambiance. Whether it is wellness, golf, cycling, mountain biking or skiing that you love, the Park Gstaad never fails to delight its guests with its meticulous all-around service.
Key Selling Points
- This chalet style Five Star hotel boasts both elegance and discretion in a low-key yet sophisticated manner
- The luxurious yet casual rooms and suites capture the Alpine chalet feel and feature either mountain or forest views
- 4 restaurants + 4 bars each with a different theme including a French Farm to Table restaurant, Argentinian and local Swiss cuisine
- Gstaad Mountain offers both winter and summer sports
- Hotel features a 10,700 sq. Ft. Spa and a private winter ice rink
- Park Gstaad has received the prestigious Bike Hotel designation from the Swiss Hotel Association
- A member of Leading Hotels of the World
The Peak Walk and Glacier 3000 are a must-do! The Peak Walk is the highest suspension bridge in the world built between two peaks. You’ll take the gondola up 10,000 feet, and at the top of the mountain, you’ll find both the bridge and an exciting roller coaster that kids of all ages love!
For those travelling during winter, be sure to check out The Igloo Bar, it is the happening spot during the winter months.
For those who desire the luxury of privacy, the top floor “My Gstaad Chalet” Suite is a fabulous 4,000 square foot 4-bedroom self-contained suite featuring a small gym, spa and full kitchen. Its spacious and bright living room and dining area offers a full immersive mountain experience. The balcony allows for picturesque views and for enjoying the first rays of sunshine and discovering the magic of the fresh snow that fell overnight. A one of a kind travel memory!
- Clef d’Or Concierge Service
- Avenue Montagne – French Farm to Table fine dining restaurant
- Chubut – Argentinian Patagonian Steak House
- Chalet Waldhaus – Swiss traditional casual dining experience
- A large Spa with a large saltwater indoor pool and gym
- An outdoor pool and bar
- Cigar Lounge
- 24 Hour Room Service
- A PGA Golf Simulator
The protection of the environment is important to Park Gstaad, and they aim to achieve environmental progress in a variety of ways. From choosing whether the towels are refreshed to recycling and reducing paper, Park Gstaad even has a district heating system so the building heats CO2-neutral and is controlled optimally and efficiently. They have made the effort work with local suppliers and producers mindful of the handling of food not only in preparation and storage but also in the careful use of products and respect of protected species.
-Erica Moser – Fischer Travel