Llao Llao Hotel & Resort,
Llao Llao Hotel & Resort, Golf and Spa is an iconic destination resort located in the pristine Nahuel Huapi National Park. No matter what season, Llao Llao will make you feel at home in the center of some of the world’s most breathtaking natural vistas. For some quality outdoor time, including biking, hiking, and skiing, look no further. Surrounded by glacial lakes, lush forests and the Andean peaks, this architectural masterpiece is integrated harmoniously within the natural setting.
A 2.5 hour flight from Buenos Aires delivers you to this authentic Patagonian resort, composed of the landmark Bustillo lodge and the contemporary Lago Moreno wing, offering the height of luxury nestled in the majesty of wild Patagonia.
Key Selling Points
- Exclusive Year-round destination located in Nahuel Huapi National Park with a panoramic view of glacier lakes surrounded by the foothill of the Andes
- Lake Moreno Wing features large luxury studios and suites including private terraces that overlook breathtaking vistas
- 5-Star resort with state-of-the-art Spa, infinity pool, 18-hole golf course with pro shop & Kid’s Club
Through their “My Forest” programming, guests are encouraged to plant a tree in the garden, which is both a memorable experience for your guests and one that helps to sustain the local environment.
Fun Fact: 45 presidents, including four from the USA, have visited Llao Llao Resort, Golf & Spa since it’s opening.
The perfect multigenerational resort where the entire family can come together to enjoy all the outdoor and indoor activities imaginable, whether skiing during our summer or swimming during our winter!
Having a winter solstice birthday (that I share with my daughter) means celebrating on the shortest day of the year. However, my best birthday was spent at the Llao Llao, where the change of hemispheres meant it was the longest day of the year! Sharing that day with my family will always be an unforgettable experience.
- 18-hole Golf Course
- SPA, Health Club & Fitness Center, Sauna (Leading Spa Member)
- Heated indoor outdoor infinity pool with stunning views
- Nahuelito’s Kids Club (for kids from 3 to 12 years old)
- Café Patagonia Restaurant
- Los Césares Restaurant
- Wine Cellar
- Hydroponic Dome
- Beer & Sushi bar
- Coming Soon: 41 newly renovated rooms
Sustainability & Social Impact
Llao Llao, built in the center of a National Park, takes their commitment to sustainability very seriously. A leader in comprehensive environmental initiatives, Llao Llao is committed to sustainability and conservation.
They have also been praised as a leader in sustainability by Hoteles más Verde
Llao Llao is also committed to social impact, which they enact by donating supplies to the local community and making educational hotel events free to the public.