Ithaafushi – The Private Island by Waldorf Astoria Maldives
Escape to a private oasis surrounded by tropical greenery and pristine white sand beaches on the largest private island in the Maldives, Ithaafushi. Managed and operated by the Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi, this exclusive island stands as a testament to luxury and elegance, with every single aspect and detail meticulously designed to offer an unparalleled experience to its visitors. Accommodating 24 guests, spread across two elegant beach and overwater villas and one four-bedroom residence, our resort offers a range of luxurious options for your stay. Each boasting a refined, yet modern style accented with fine art, Maldivian charm and world-class facilities.
Key Selling Points
- Accommodates 24 guests (18 adults, 6 children max)
- Private Yacht Return Transfer from the airport
- Discreet and attentive Personal Concierge team on hand
- Dedicated chef to create curated culinary journeys
- Exclusive, special occasion culinary experiences by Zuma Maldives and The Ledge by the Michelin-starred chef Dave Pynt
- 5-min boat ride to Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi
Ithaafushi Private Island is ideal for your VVIPs! With complete privacy, plus the ability to have beach-side massages, private dining experiences with renowned chefs, and a dedicated concierge team to cater to just about anything your clients desire, this is a no-brainer.
Ithaafushi, The Private Island by Waldorf Astoria Maldives
Ithaafushi Island, South Male Atoll, Maldives 20009