Hotel Sacher, Salzburg
Slowly make your way to the fairytale city of Salzburg, a dreamy riverside city tucked into the Eastern Alps. You are greeted by a smiling staff member, donning the iconic Sacher uniform and reaching to help with your bags. You have arrived at last to the amazing Hotel Sacher Salzburg, and your journey has begun.
Start your day waking up in your bright and airy suite, stepping out onto your balcony to take in the sight of the Old City across the Salzach river. Take your time getting ready for the adventures ahead, which include touring the Hohensalzburg Fortress, the Mirabelle palace gardens, and the birthplace of Mozart. As the sun begins to set, complete your day in the comfort of the Zirbelzimmer restaurant, where classic Austrian dishes are met with the height of modern cuisine. Don’t forget to try the traditional Sacher Torte, enjoyed best with coffee and a dollop of whip creme.
The family run Sacher hotel has been perfecting the art of hospitality for 150 years, come experience the difference.
Key Selling Points
- Privately owned and family-run since 1866, located directly on the banks of the Salzach River, overlooking the magical scenery of Salzburg’s Old Town
- Various restaurants and bars, all with terraces that provide an urban resort feel
- The hotel features one of Austria’s largest private art collections, displayed throughout rooms and public spaces
- State-of-the-art technologies paired with traditional décor
- Located in the historical section of Salzburg just across from the fortress and a few minutes’ walk to Mirabell Castle, Mozart’s residence and Mozart’s birthplace
- Famous “Café Sacher” and “Sacher Bar” with a terrace overlooking the river and offers views of the fortress
Now at the end of their years-long transformation, the Sacher Salzburg is about to unveil their brand new rooftop Sky Suite, filled with large widows and breathtaking panoramic views of the city.
The city of Salzburg is like a music box, filled with jewels and song. You can relive the Sound of Music experience or enjoy the nightly concerts in charming historic locations. The Sacher, always a treasure, has finally come into its own with its latest sweeping renovation. I am so proud to see the ways in which the Guertler Winkler family have completely transformed the hotel bringing it to the ultimate heights of luxury.
Services & Amenities
- Inspired by local noble residences, the newly renovated rooms and suites offer a true sense of place
- Our gourmet restaurant – “Zirbelzimmer”
- Restaurant – “Salzach Grill” and “Roter Salon”
- Complimentary access to the business center
- State of the Art fitness room, sauna and steam bath with a treatment suite
- Petit Sacher Program for kids
- Complimentary high speed Internet access
- 24-hour room and turn-down service
- 24 hour concierge service
- “Time to Chocolate” Amenities