Grand Powers, Paris
Located in the heart of the Parisian Golden Triangle, yet safely tucked away on a quiet street, Hotel Grand Powers stands as the premiere Five Star Boutique hotel choice on the Right Bank. After a $20 million complete renovation, the design beautifully blends the modern traits of a contemporary hotel with the elegance of a traditional Haussmann style building. The spacious rooms and suites feature lovingly restored antique fireplaces and mirrors that accentuate the authentic ambiance of a Parisian home, while gorgeous marble, wood and lacquered accents give it a chic sophisticated contemporary touch. With all the excitement of Paris just steps away, all the luxury comforts and authentically welcoming service, this hotel is a true favorite!
Key Selling Points
- Very spacious rooms the majority interconnecting for families or friends
- Ideal location on a quiet street in the heart of the Right Bank
- Eiffel Tower views from top floors and balconies on request
- Beautifully designed contemporary decor combined with lovingly restored antique fireplaces, mirrors and molding
- Excellent value in a Five Star category
- Latest technology and amenities including US outlets and USB ports
A large number of rooms feature a wonderful view of the Eiffel Tower, so be sure to request a room with a view for a nightly light show! The Suite Elegance, of course, has a the very best Eiffel Tower view. The Junior Suite Prestige 508 boasts a lovely terrace with a great view too!
I adore what they’ve done with the Grand Powers…It is now a very chic, Parisian boutique Five Star hotel. The design is a sophisticated blend of contemporary style complemented by the wonderful traditional architectural touches such as the fireplaces and mirrors. The rooms are very spacious, the welcome is warm, and the overall experience amazing! Don’t forget to ask for an Eiffel Tower view!
- Café 52: a chic healthy all-day dining experience featuring organic cuisine, vegetarian and gluten free options
- Wellness – featuring a treatment room, hammam, large jacuzzi and a fitness room
- Clefs D’Or Concierge Service
- 24-hour Room Service
- USB and North American outlets in all rooms
- Air Conditioning
- Dypthique toiletries
The hotel is proud to support Association Petits Princes, making dreams come true for ill children for 30 years. Several of these children with their families are welcomed each year to their hotels.
-Grace Camman – Roman & Erica Travel