Grand Hotel Principe di Piemonte, Viareggio
Overlooking the sandy beaches of Viareggio, the Grand Hotel Principe di Piemonte appeals to those looking to escape to the sea in a very luxuriant style. From the expansive and sumptuously decorated suites, to the stunning panoramic rooftop pool and terrace, the Grand Hotel Principe di’Piemonte surrounds you with spacious, stylish spaces that feel open and elegant. As you feel the weight of the world lifting slowly off your shoulders, you may begin to believe that time has completely come to a stand still.
This vibrant Tuscan town and Promenade, just beginning to make its way into the hearts of North American travelers, is the ideal home base for those looking to visit nearby highlights such as Cinque Terre, Lucca, Pisa and the city of marble artists Pietrasanta.
Fix your gaze on the horizon of the sea, whether looking out your light-filled suite, taking a few steps to the soft, sandy beach, or enjoying an exceptional dining experience at the rooftop two Michelin starred Piccolo Principe.
Key Selling Points
- Ideal Location across from Viareggio’s exclusive beaches and beach clubs
- Just 20 minutes to Lucca and Pietrasanta, 30 to Pisa and 45 to Cinque Terre
- Two Michelin-starred Piccolo Principe offers outstanding vistas of the sea, whether dining inside the beautiful dining room or outside on stunning roof garden by the pool
- Heated Rooftop Swimming Pool with panoramic views of the coastline and the Apuan Alps, boasts a waterfall and whirlpool that guests can swim all year-round
Don’t miss Viareggio’s world famous Carnival in February where larger than life hand-crafted floats parade down the city streets. If you just can’t make it, be sure to visit the Festival warehouse to see how the stunning floats come to life!
For a truly royal experience, book junior suite 418 which features a canopied king sized bed with amazing views.
An up and coming Tuscan seaside town that will offer a more authentically Italian flavor, sandy beaches and is the perfect location to base yourself to discover other nearby points in Tuscany such as Lucca, Pisa, Cinque Terre and even Florence.
- Rooms with the view of the sea or the Apuan Alps
- Cooking classes at Il Piccolo Principe
- Two bars with great views
- Wellness Center with water features, saunas, massages and holistic beauty treatments
- Fitness room with Technogym high-tech equipment
- Meeting spaces equipped with the latest technology
- Newly refurbished rooms on the 4th floor of the hotel
Sustainability and Social Impact
The Grand Hotel limits single use plastics and boasts a sustainable waste management system.
Star Chef Giuseppe Mancino is involved in many local charity events, including a recent preparing of an Easter Lunch for 50 guests through a Catholic Charity called Caritas.