Grand Hotel du Palais Royal, Paris
Beautifully tucked behind the romantic formal Palais Royal gardens and overlooking the quiet Place Valois sits this stylish, contemporary Five Star Boutique hotel that is a favorite of the fashion industry. Just steps from the Louvre and minutes from the Left Bank, it is ideally located to take advantage of what the Parisians adore; one of a kind shops, restaurants and galleries. The elegant traditional structure embellished by a fresh contemporary interior creates a very warm and inviting ambiance. Its top signature suites are beautifully designed and feature large balconies with sweeping city views. The concierge and the entire team make you feel very much at home, whether traveling alone, as a couple or as a family. You can’t go wrong!
Key Selling Points
- Ideally located by highlights such as Palais Royal Gardens the Louvre and left bank
- Chic contemporary Five Star boutique hotel with warm friendly service and inviting lobby and bar
- Le Lulli Restaurant has a greenhouse style design and features outdoor seating overlooking the Place Valois
- Stunning Top one bedroom specialty suites feature balconies with some of the best views in Paris
- A very beloved Parisian neighborhood with one of a kind boutiques, restaurants and galleries
Take time to appreciate the historical significance of Grand Hôtel du Palais Royal. For instance, Louis XIV learned how to ride a horse right just across from the hotel, in the Palais Royal garden.
The Panoramic suite is without a doubt the most stunning view you could possibly get of Paris and it’s monuments.
We love Le Lulli’s outdoor sitting area, where you can enjoy a lovely meal while watching a cross section of Parisians passing through the quiet and charming Place Valois, imagining them going to work, shopping or taking their children to school! A slice of Parisian life….it’s wonderful!
- Le Lulli Restaurant featuring an outdoor dining option on the lovely Place Valois
- The Bar, an inviting intimate place to relax and enjoy a drink, conversation and light dining
- Wellness area includes a Spa with 2 treatment rooms, a hair spa, large hammam, and a fitness room
- Nathalie Tuil Paris 100% natural hair spa
- Clefs D’Or Concierge Service
- 24-hour Room Service
- Air conditioning
- Dypthique toiletries
- A proud member of the Green Key, carrying out daily actions to preserve natural resources.
- The hotel contributes to Les Hotels Solidaires, where the association’s volunteers collect unused food products, hygienic and bedding products, to redistribute to people in need.
- The hotel supports Association Petits Princes, making dreams come true for ill children for 30 years. Several children and their families are welcomed each year to their hotels.