Croatia is an undiscovered gem in the heart of Europe with irresistible charm where a traveler has the feeling that time flows more slowly. Croatia has been a part of many empires throughout the ages. Such diverse cultural and historical heritage along with untouched majestic nature in a small country has created many stories to discover.
Croatia Active is a DMC specialized in tailor-made travel experiences that will make you feel like a local. Operating throughout the Adriatic and Alps region, Croatia Active designs itineraries across Croatia and the neighboring countries. With impeccable and creative service and in-depth inside information on every detail of your trip, Croatia Active can deliver authentic, luxurious and unique itineraries that only local experts can provide.
Key Selling Points
- Specialized in island hopping, luxury sailing and cruises experiences that mix culture, history and gastronomy with enjoying the privacy hidden coves and pristine wilderness
- Personalized travel experience able to cater to individuals, families, or a group of friends or business partners, the designed trip will be seamless, authentic and flexible
- Every journey has a trip leader paired with the guests that ensures service quality, special access, and an off-the-beaten-path feeling
- Specialized tailor-made itineraries and regional coverage throughout Adriatic and Alps region insuring 24/7 service availability in Croatia, Slovenia, Austria, Bosnia, Montenegro, Hungary
- A dedicated team of experienced professionals with in depth knowledge of restaurants, hotels, festivals, clubs, yachts, activities and adventures
What makes Croatia Active Different?
Croatia Active creates tours in Croatia and beyond, in the region of Alps and Adriatic. An exciting landscape which is roughly marked by the Alps mountain range of northern Italy and Austria to the north and the Croatian and Italian Adriatic sea to the south. Being themselves passionate travelers, sailors, adventurers, fishermen, travel writers, food and wine critics and history buffs, the Croatia Active team has the insider perspective and relationships with hotels, restaurant and club owners, chefs, luxury yacht and sailboat captains, adventure providers, local craftsman, fisherman and artists. This is what makes Croatia Active able to design travel itineraries that involve the traveler in the vibrant dynamics of the destination and experience something extraordinary.
Croatia Active is not only about organizing a travel itinerary. If you have a passion for adrenaline sports, concerts, festivals, big game fishing, diving, sailing, skiing, or hunting, they will make it happen and include it in an adventure of a lifetime.
Croatia Active’s Most Loved Luxury Tours
- Luxury Gullet Croatian Island Hopping — Immerse yourself in the in the charming environment of historical Croatian island towns, undiscovered pristine beaches and coves and discover authentic natural cuisine and the arts of olive oil and wine making
- Croatia Wine & Gastronomy— Meet the people who make the best Croatian food and wines. Discover an exclusive selection of wines and superb gastronomy in which seasonal and fresh ingredients prevail that are masterly prepared in restaurants and taverns, from the modern to the traditional
- Mare Monti Ski and Sea — Ideal for the more adventurous travelers, imagine skiing on the glacier at an altitude of over 3,000 meters and having fresh fish for dinner by the sea on the same day. Sailing on a regatta and hiking through valleys full of vineyards, orchards, lakes and rivers that ascend to the majestic Alps to the north
How Has Croatia Active Gone Above & Beyond?
There was a wedding-honeymoon group sailing trip from the United States that had booked a luxury mini cruiser with about 30 people, but the cruiser had broken down the same day that they landed in Split. Sanjin managed to find a larger, more luxurious boat in 4 hours in the middle of the mini cruise season! Sanjin and Luka went aboard for the entire week with the party to entertain them and make sure everything ran smoothly. Everyone went home happy!