The Villa Belrose, a five-star hotel, is a hideaway of Saint-Tropez, located on the border between the sky and sea of Gassin. The hotel features a heated 200 sqm pool, luxury beauty center, a Michelin-starred restaurant “Le Petit Belrose”. Set in tan area with pine trees and landscaped gardens, the Villa Belrose offers you a tremendous panoramic views over the bay of Saint-Tropez. The hotel features just 40 rooms, all in which were recently renovated.
Key Selling Points
- The Villa Belrose is ideally located on gentle hill overlooking the Mediterranean. Enjoy the excitement of St. Tropez before retreating from the noise to the tranquility of the Hotel
- 40 tastefully furnished rooms and suites are newly decorated in a soft contemporary style. The rooms are furnished with stylish furniture and all amenities, including fine marble bathrooms and beautiful terraces.
- Michelin-star gourmet restaurant Le Belrose features breathtaking terrace overlooking the bay
- Every room boasts grand marble baths and their own terraces.
- “Clefs d’Or” concierges have the contacts and knowledge to make your stay a memorable experience. Ideal exclusive location for weddings, events or incentives.
- Our large swimming pool with sun terrace and its exceptional view over the sea are the first steps on the road to relaxation and recovery
Services & Amenities
- Beautiful heated pool overlooking the sea
- Pool area features a bar, casual lunch area, and wonderful views
- Beauty and Treatment spa featuring exclusive new products: by NIANCE
- Fitness room with equipment overlooking the pool
- Elegant lobby lounge and bar featuring an outdoor area with all new furnishings and breathtaking views over the bay of Saint-Tropez
- Member of Relais and Châteaux
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- 24-hour Room Service
Exclusive partnership with:
- Private Beach Club: L’orangerie.
- Golf and Country Club Gassin.
- Companies like Maybach, Rolls Royce, Bugatti.
Must See Experiences
Located along the coast of the Bay of the Pampelonne, the famous Saint-Tropez beaches feature their own beach club, tanning areas, and various water activities such as parasailing.
Le Club 55
Founded in 1955, this is the most desired beach club in Saint-Tropez.
Place des Lices Market
The famous part of Saint-Tropez lined by restaurants, cafés, and artists. This open air market has everything from hand-made soap, jewelry, stylish clothing and hand bags.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Hotel Villa Belrose. A beautiful quiet oasis. Our room was lovely, great service from the staff, the concierge was very knowledgeable, he had great suggestions. Wish I was still at the hotel.Sandi Goldschmidt, Tzell
- Nice Côte d’Azur Airport – 1:40 (car) or 0:25 by helicopter to Villa Belrose
- Toulon-Hyères Airport – Approximately 1:00 (car) or 0:20 by helicopter to Villa Belrose
- Les Arcs Draguignan TGV Railway Station – Approximately 0:40 from the Villa Belrose
- Saint Raphael TGV Railway Station – Approximately 0:40 from the Villa Belrose
- Chartering a private yacht is the most luxurious way to arrive into the city. There are numerous ports and two marinas located within Saint-Tropez.