Celebrating 10 Years
The Dolder Grand
The Dolder Grand
The Dolder Grand is the perfect environment for people who are looking for pleasure, exclusivity and relaxation: 176 luxurious rooms and suites, exquisite cuisine, a spa covering 4,000 square metres, generous banqueting and seminar facilities and a remarkable art collection. The original “Curhaus” dating from 1899 presents itself as the luxury-class City Resort. The hotel’s elevated location, between the pulsating life of the city and a refreshingly natural green zone, provides a magnificent view of the city of Zurich, the lake and the Alps.
Key Selling Points
- City Resort with unique location between the pulsating city life and a refreshingly natural green zone
- 20 minutes by car from Zurich airport (closest luxury hotel)
- Fully restored historic Main Building with traditional rooms and suites
- Spa Wing and Golf Wing with modern rooms and suites
- Spectacular views of the city, lake and Alps
- Fine dining at the two Michelin-star The Restaurant, and the Saltz Restaurant with its outdoor terrace
- The 43,000 sq.ft. Dolder Grand award-winning Spa features 18 treatment rooms, 2 private spa suites, a selection of state-of-the-art wellness and relaxation experiences
- Dolder Golf Club adjacent to hotel
- Remarkable art collection featuring over 120 pieces of art, displayed throughout the Hotel
- Tablet based room remote controls
Services & Amenities
- 175 rooms including 48 Junior Suites, 7 Suites and 4 Spectacular Top Suites
- Junior Suites and Suites equipped with whirlpool
- The Terrazza Suite, residing in the Golf Wing. The 5.5-room residence is especially suited to accommodating longer stays, offering 4,100 sq. ft. of living space. Designed and furnished in a classic yet modern style, the suite emanates an air of exclusivity with warm, earthy and golden tones and ornate fixtures
- 4 Top Suites with most exclusive interior design equipped with whirlpool, steam shower, and sauna.
- Complimentary high speed Internet access
- Complimentary shuttle to City Center.
- Open-air ice-skating rink in winter (Dolder Kunsteisbahn).
- Innovative and sustainable environmental policy with 70 geothermal probes providing cooling and heating.
- Private bathrobe walkway for discreet spa access.
- The Dolder Grand Spa with Sunaburo pebble loungers, Snowparadise (5º F), meditation room and infinity pool with spectacular views.
- Free standing custom designed wine cube for 1,200 bottles.
Must See Experiences
One of the three major churches in Zurich. This Romanesque style church was built in 820 and was commissioned by Charlemagne himself.
Historical section of Zurich encompassing the area of the entire city before 1893.
The Fraumünster Abbey
Founded in 853, this church recently underwent a renovation where a platform was added above the tower that allows exceptional 360° views of the city.
The pictures do not do the hotel justice; it is magnificent, inside and out! We familiarized ourselves with the entire property, including the spa area, which offers more than a regular spa. The accommodation and the views were absolutely breathtaking.Vivian Turek, House of Travel
We had a great time traveling through Switzerland and consider our stay at The Dolder Grand one of the highlights of our trip. I cannot thank you enough for all the attention you gave us and it was a delight to meet Stephanie during our stay, who entertained us like royalty. What I have to say about our visit to the Dolder Grand is that without this visit we would have remained ignorant of its beauty, over the top design, and its unsurpassed level of service. Thank you for making it possible, we enjoyed every minute of our stay. The Dolder Grand has certainly returned to being the reigning Queen of a five-star hotel!Walter Nauyoks, Luxury Travel Network
- Zurich Airport – Switzerland’s largest and busiest airport. Located 20 minutes from The Dolder Grand.
- Zurich Hauptbahnhof Train Station – Largest railway station in Switzerland. Located 10 minutes from The Dolder Grand.