St. James’s Hotel & Club
St. James’s Hotel & Club is known for providing the highest standards of hospitality and service since it first opened its doors as a gentleman’s club for the English aristocracy. The secret of the intimate 5-star hotel lies partly in its unrivaled location in a quiet cul-de-sac just off St. James’s Street, near prestigious Mayfair. It is close to Green Park underground station, the exclusive shops and restaurants of Jermyn Street, Bond Street, the theaters and nightlife of the West End. The hotel features 60 sumptuous guest rooms and suites, some with private balconies. The Michelin starred restaurant Seven Park Place with Executive chef William Drabble.
Key Selling Points
- Located in a quiet cul-de-sac in prestigious St. James’s, close to the shops, art galleries of Mayfair, and a short walk from London’s West End Theaters.
- With the Michelin-starred Seven Park Place, William Drabble has created his own inimitable style menu, influenced by classic French cuisine, using the best British ingredients. William Drabble has earned a Michelin-starred for the 7th straight year
- Interior designed by leading European designer Anne Maria Jagdfeld
- A 7th floor two bedroom penthouse that features a superb private rooftop terrace
- A unique collection of original 20th century art throughout the hotel
- Direct access to Green Park with a complimentary jogging station
- Traditional afternoon tea or Gluten Free tea prepared daily by William Drabble
Services & Amenities
- 60 luxuriously appointed guest rooms including ten suites, many with their own balcony or terrace. The Penthouse Suite features a large rooftop terrace unrivaled in this part of London
- All rooms equipped with the latest technology; flat-screen televisions, iPod docking stations, multi-media system
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- A stylish cocktail bar, with an all-day menu of classic dishes
- Marble bathrooms, some with televisions
- Penhaligon’s bath amenities
- 24-hour concierge and room service
- In-room mini bar and safe
- Complimentary shoe shine, plush bathrobes and nightly turndown with slippers
- Free calls to the United States and Canada and access to Google Maps with our in-room “handy phones”
Must See Experiences
An area in Central London featuring wonderful shops and restaurants and is home to many theatre productions including Matilda, Les Miserables, and Phantom of the Opera.
The official London residence of the Queen. Tours take place in the summer only.
The London Eye
The third largest observation wheel in the world with breathtaking views of the city.
A public space in London’s West End, near to the shopping and theatres. It is particularly known for its video displays, neon signs and billboards, as well as the Shaftesbury Memorial Fountain and Statue of Eros.
We just returned from a few days in London, The St. James’s Hotel & Club is fabulous beyond words. I only wish I could have stayed longer.Judith Marinoff, JMC Travel
I just wanted to let you know about the very special visit my clients had at the St. James’s Hotel & Club. From the moment they arrived they felt like royalty, as they were greeted at the door by the manager, concierge, etc. They were in a suite and they did not want to leave! I had mentioned that they were celebrating their granddaughter’s graduation, and a wonderful cake was delivered to the suite.Harriet Lowenthal, Rich Worldwide Travel
- London Heathrow Airport – The third busiest airport in the world. It is located 45 minutes from the St. James’s Hotel & Club.
- Eurostar – Approximately 20 minutes from the St. James’s Hotel & Club