Hotel Santa Caterina
Amalfi Coast, Italy
Surrounded by the gleaming blue water of the Mediterranean Sea the Santa Caterina has been family owned and operated for 90 years. Located on a breathtaking cliff side setting on the Amalfi Coast the Santa Caterina is the only luxury sea front hotel in Amalfi. It has 66 sea view or partial sea view rooms, including four private honeymoon garden suites, two restaurants, two lounges, a spa and wellness center.
Key Selling Points
- Family owned and operated for over 90 years offering warm personalized service
- Only seafront luxury hotel on the Amalfi Coast
- Centrally located 5 minutes from the town and port of Amalfi
- Easy access to the hydrofoil boats to Capri and Ischia
- Private boat access for service to Positano and other attractions along the coast
- Breathtaking Cliffside setting on the sea
- Large number of Junior Suites and Suites with connecting rooms
- Private terraces on most rooms and suites
Services & Amenities
- 66 Sea View or partial Sea View rooms and suites, including four private honeymoon garden suites
- One fine dining restaurant
- One casual seaside restaurant
- Two panoramic elevators from The Hotel down the Cliffside to the seaside swimming pool and club
- Complimentary Fitness Center
- Spa and Wellness Center
- Two lounges
- Concierge and Activities Center
- Spectacular gardens with lemon, orange and olive groves
- On-site valet parking
Must See Experiences
Located in the bay of Conca dei Marini, the Emerald Grotto takes its name from the incredible color filters that fill the cave with intense shades of green. The grotto can only be reached by boat, which you can arrange for nearby.
Bay of Naples
A 9.3 mile gulf located along the southwestern coast of Italy, Visit Sorrento, Naples, Caserta, Ischia and Capri while touring the gulf.
Cathedral of Sant’Andrea
A 9th century Christian structure in the Piazza del Duomo and it is dedicated to the Apostle Saint Andrew.
Cloister of Paradise
Was used as a burial ground for noble families of Amalfi, built between 1266 and 1268.
I had seen the hotel before but I will tell you that the level of service was over the top amazing. The people who work at your hotel seem energized and very eager to please. I have a bit of experience with hotel stays, and I promise you, I can now compare my future stays anywhere with what I found here. We were so impressed!Yvonne Insussarry, Altour
Provided an incredible hospitality and made a 5-star luxury property feel warm and relaxed, like spending time with family without the “reserve” but with all of the 5-star amenities! My room was sensational and those views will linger in my mind forever and I will smile every time I reminisce.Gina Philp, The Travel Society
- Naples Capodichino International Airport – The nearest airport to Amalfi – 1:30 (car)
- Salerno Station – The nearest railway station – 0:55 (car) from hotel
- Bay of Naples – the second nearest station – 1:15 (car) from hotel