Park Gstaad is situated right in the heart of Gstaad, close to the famous town promenade. It consists of 84 rooms and ten suites in a warm chalet style with a modern finish, reflecting the authentic Swiss charm of its surroundings. The hotel proposes four restaurants and four bars including the newly established “The Club Bar” which is the perfect setting for enjoying the panoramic views of the terrace. The 10,700 sq. ft. spa provides pampering and tranquility with an array of rejuvenating treatments, indoor and outdoor pool, Jacuzzi area, gym, and personal trainer.
Key Selling Points
- Located in one of Europe’s most luxurious ski resorts, the Park Gstaad has been a home away from home for visitors since 1910. Their reputation is one of elegance and discretion, attracting the elite and those in the know who prefer to enjoy Gstaad in a low key yet sophisticated manner. In 2010, the hotel underwent a complete renovation that modernized the hotel without compromising its historical elegance. They continue to refurbish every year during their off season months
- 84 beautifully appointed rooms and 10 impressive suites spread over five floors, with interiors inspired by the surrounding scenery
- 4 restaurants and 2 bars, each with different themes including a Swiss restaurant specializing in local cuisine
- Gstaad Mountain Rides is one of the largest and most diverse winter sports regions in Switzerland. Hiking, skiing, snowboarding, and a private ice rink at the hotel. Summer activities and excursions include horseback riding, hiking, golf and more
Services & Amenities
- 94 rooms including 10 suites with an alpine chalet feel and mountain or forest views
- 4 exquisitely furnished Penthouses ranging from 2, 3, and 4 bedrooms
- 4 restaurants and 2 bars
- 10,700 sq. ft. Spa with 10 treatment rooms
- Indoor saltwater pool, and outdoor heated pool
- Transportation available to nearby ski lifts
- Golf Simulator
- Private ice rink in Winter
- Tennis Courts in the Summer
Must See Experiences
Maison Cailler Chocolate Factory
Visit this esteemed chocolate factory in Broc, learning about the creation process while smelling the irresistibly scent of freshly made chocolate.
One of the most famous castles in Switzerland, located in the medieval town of Gruyeres. Just an hour away from Park Gstaad, Gruyeres Castle holds an important place in Swiss heritage.
Gstaad mountain is one of the largest and most diverse regions in Switzerland where visitors can enjoy skiing, snowboarding in the winter and hiking in the summer.
- Zurich – located 2:30 by car or train from Park Gstaad
- Geneva – located 2 hours by car or train from Park Gstaad
- Bern – located 1:30 by car or train from Park Gstaad