Parc des Eaux Vives
Lake Geneva, Switzerland
Parc des Eaux-Vives
Surrounded by a sumptuous garden of centuries old trees overlooking the Geneva Lake, the 16th century Manor House of Parc des Eaux-Vives benefits from unique scenery. The property includes a brasserie, a spacious room for up to 60 guests, a panoramic terrace and a a bar may be exclusively reserved at your convenience. On the top floor is 7 rooms – including 2 suites – will complete the experience in a green and peaceful surrounding, just a few steps away from the city center of Geneva.
Key Selling Points
- A 16th century manor transformed into a 4-star hotel
- Surrounded by a sumptuous garden of centruies-old trees overlooking Lake Geneva
- 7 rooms, including 2 suites
- The Brasserie, with a capacity of 100 people is open every day and offers you a refined regional cuisine
- A unique venue for exclusive events
- Located just a few steps from the city center of Geneva
- Sister property of Hotel Metropole Geneve located 10 minutes away
Must See Experiences
Hike Along the Historic Shore Path
Spanning almost 26 miles, the Shore Path features elegant estates, historical houses, and seasonal gardens, all along the beautiful waters of Lake Geneva
Golf Around Lake Geneva
Lake Geneva has been a serious golf destination for decades, with many golf courses in the area, designed by Golf’s greatest like Arnold Palmer , Jack Nicklaus, Gary Player and more.
Located on a hilltop estate, and featuring incredible architecture throughout, the Yerkes Observatory is the perfect family outing on Lake Geneva. Kid friendly tours are available, and adults can view the largest lens-type telescope in the world.