Situated in the 8th arrondissement of Paris, in the heart of the “Golden Triangle” formed by the Champs-Elysees, Avenue Montaigne, and the Avenue George V. Formerly a private townhouse, the building was transformed into a hotel in 1919 and has managed to keep its charm and class over the decades. Wood paneling, period furniture, engravings, and antique moldings all contribute to the buildings elegance. The 50 rooms and suites are spacious, comfortable, and fully equipped.
Key Selling Points
- A wonderful four-star hotel with the best location on the right bank at an outstanding value
- Located on a quiet street within the “Golden Triangle” between the fashionable Avenue Montaigne and the Champs-Elysées
- A successful blend of the elegant classical charm of the Belle Epoque era with the convenience of modern amenities
- Warm welcoming staff attend to your every need guests will enjoy large rooms featuring high ceilings, crown moldings and antiques
- A few rooms offer spectacular views of the Eiffel Tower and some have balconies
- Nearby tourist attractions and shopping
- Business District: La Defense is 10 minutes by car or metro
- Bathrooms renovated in 2014
- Walking Distance to Shopping
- A full buffet breakfast is offered in the lovely breakfast room overlooking the charming neighborhood
Services & Amenities
- 50 large rooms and suites
- Rooms feature very comfortable bed with duvets
- Flat screen television
- L’Occitane bath amenities in all rooms
- Complimentary mineral water
- Room service available from 6pm to Midnight
- 24-hour concierge service
- Massage and beauty treatments in rooms available “à la carte”
- 24-hour business services available: computer, high speed Internet access, printer and fax
- A private sauna available by appointment
- Mini bars in every room
- Limousine and private car service on request
- Babysitting on request
- Public parking at 200 meters
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
Must See Experiences
The Picasso Museum
After five years, the celebrated Picasso Museum reopened in October of 2014 after a massive renovation. After transforming a magnificent 17th century baroque mansion in the Marais district, one of the oldest areas in the city, the museum is exhibiting an extraordinary collection of Picasso masterpieces.
The plaza located across the Seine from the Eiffel Tower and includes museums, restaurants, theaters, and an aquarium.
Boasts one of the best collections of Impressionist Art in the world. Features paintings from the likes Monet, van Gogh, Millet, and many more.
The Hotel Powers was outstanding with its location a block off the Champs Elysess. When we checked in they upgraded our room to a junior suite. The additional space was a treat compared to a more typical European hotel room that I expected. The hotel’s real strength was in its exceptional service and outstanding buffet breakfasts.Clients of Joanne Hunt, Pompton Plains Travel
Absolutely amazing. The hotel was incredibly sheek, the staff and concierge created a perfect trip for us with wonderful service, restaurant reservations and a complete itinerary of museums, shopping, and recommendations. They upgraded us twice with a view of the Eiffel tower and it was comfortable, elegant, and exactly where we were looking for with a romantic setting of champagne and chocolates as our welcome gift.Bonnie Fiol-Hay, Altour
- Charles de Gaulle International Airport- 0:30 from the hotel
- Orly International Airport – 0:25 from the hotel
Train: There is no central station in Paris but six different interconnecting ones.