Lake Geneva, Switzerland
Hotel Metropole Geneve
Nestled in the heart of Geneva with a beautiful view of the lake, Hotel Metropole is located on the left bank, with the city’s famous shopping district and just a short walk from the Jet d’eau, the old town and the central business district. The hotel boasts the renowned top-quality 5-star superior service that is a hallmark of Swiss hospitality.
Established in 1854, this historic building standing right on Geneva’s iconic rue du Rhone has been renovated and carefully maintained into a stylish boutique hotel, featuring 111 beautiful designed rooms and 16 stunning suites, complete with all of the modern comforts and latest technology.
Hotel Metropole Geneve also features a variety of culinary experiences, including a lavish buffet breakfast that highlights a wide range of natural Swiss products to give our guests the best start of the day.
Key Selling Points
- Established in 1854, the historic building nestled in the heart of Geneva with beautiful views of the lake
- Located on the left bank, within the city’s famous shopping district, a short walk from the Jet d’eau, and the old town
- 111 beautifully designed rooms and 16 stunning suites, complete with all of the modern comforts and the latest technology
- Four exciting dining options, including creative Italian cuisine with a French twist at Gusto, cocktails and all-day dining at the Mirror Bar, rooftop experience at the seasonal 5 Lounge, and lastly the classical French Cuisine overlooking the lake historic “Parc des Eaux Vives”
Services & Amenities
- 111 contemporary designed rooms including 16 suites. All guestrooms come with windows that pen onto lovely views of either Geneva downtown, the English Garden, or the Lake
- Luxurious and environmental friendly bath amenities
- 4 restaurants and bars
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Fully equipped indoor fitness center, in addition to the excellent running trails along Lake Geneva
- Panoramic rooftop terrace for private events with views of the lake
Must See Experiences
Hike Along the Historic Shore Path
Spanning almost 26 miles, the Shore Path features elegant estates, historical houses, and seasonal gardens, all along the beautiful waters of Lake Geneva.
Golf Around Lake Geneva
Lake Geneva has been a serious golf destination for decades, with many golf courses in the area, designed by Golf’s greatest like Arnold Palmer, Jack Nicklaus, Gary Player and more.
Located on a hilltop estate, and featuring incredible architecture throughout, the Yerkes Observatory is the perfect family outing on Lake Geneva. Kid friendly tours are available, and adults can view the largest lens-type telescope in the world.