Hotel Marina Riviera
The Marina Riviera has been a part of the stunning Amalfi Coast line since 1880. Located in the prestigious XIX century building, the Marina Rivierais just steps away from the beach and the historic center of Amalfi. The hotel features 32 sea-view rooms with an indoor/outdoor lounge and a rooftop pool overlooking the majestic ocean.
Key Selling Points
- Superb location for those who do not want to drive the Amalfi Coast, two minutes walking distance to the center of town, and across the road from the public beach
- 34 spacious rooms and suites, all with sea-views and open windows
- Rooftop heated pool with a solarium, steam room, and emotional shower
- Eolo Restaurant is one of the finest on the Amalfi Coast, enjoy local dishes on a lovely terrace with beautiful panoramic views of Amalfi
- 5 minutes access to water taxis, hydrofoil to Capri and Ischia
- Daily excursions to Pompeii, Naples, and more available
- Many connecting rooms and suites
- Private transfers available from Rome, Naples airports or train stations
Services & Amenities
- All accommodations with sea views and open windows
- Walking distance to the center of Amalfi, the promenade and beach
- Air conditioning
- Satellite TV (flat screen with DVD player in suite categories)
- Mini Bar
- Personal in-room safe
- 24-hour reception
- Indoor/outdoor lounge with snack bar, daily buffet breakfast in the lounge
- Breathtaking sea views from the terrace and the rooftop solarium
Must See Experiences
A small picturesque town that is perched on an enclave on a hill, providing wonderful views of the Amalfi Coast. Positano has two beautiful beaches, Fornillo, the smaller, more secluded beach and Spiaggia Grande, the main beach and is the center of activity in the town.
Known for its natural beauty, blue grotto, and high end luxury boutiques, perfect for a day visit. Daily hydrofoils run to the island, and take approximately 45 minutes.
Vesuvius and Pompeii
Vesuvius is the last remaining active volcano in continental Europe. Pompeii was partially destroyed and buried under 4 to 6m of ash and pumice in the eruption of Mount Vesuvius in AD 79.
It left them with an indelible imprint and they consider it the best vacation they have ever had.Clients of Gabrielle Dahne, Greenvale Cruise & Travel
Airport: Naples Capodichino International Airport – The nearest airport to Amalfi – 1:30 (car)
- Salerno Station – The nearest railway station – 0:55 (car) from hotel
- Bay of Naples – the second nearest station – 1:15 (car) from hotel