Brunelleschi Hotel is a 4-star hotel located within an ancient medieval church and a round Byzantine tower that forms the entrance façade. Many of our rooms and suites have breathtaking views over Brunelleschi’s dome and each of them is equipped with wooden floors and a 42-inch LCD TV. Furnished in contemporary style, the rooms on offer in this Florence hotel, ideal for a romantic weekend. The Hotel has two restaurants, the Osteria della Pagliazza and the Santa Elisabetta Gourmet Restaurant, as well as the Tower bar, perfect for relaxing with a drink. There is a fitness center as well as a private museum and 3 meeting rooms.
Key Selling Points
- Completely refurbished in a contemporary style enhanced by state-of-the-art technology
- Delightfully central location, between the Duomo and the Uffizi and walking distance to major sights including Piazza Signoria, charming Ponte Vecchio and the most fashionable shopping streets.
- A historical landmark building combining a Byzantine tower of Pagliazza and the medieval Church San Michele in Palchetto
- The hotel features a private museum displaying the architectural remains of original Roman baths and various medieval ceramics
- Pagliazza Tower Suite: Feel like you are sleeping in a medieval tower with the Hotel’s Tower Suite that offers breathtaking views of the Duomo and Giotto’s bell tower
- The Pool Suite: This luxury duplex suite has a private terrace and Jacuzzi with fabulous views of the Brunelleschi’s Cupola and Piazza della Signoria (807sq.ft.)
- Views from the 96 rooms in the heart of Florence are unrivaled
- Located on a quiet corner of the original byzantine tower of the Hotel, Santa Elisabetta is the ideal setting for a romantic intimate dinner
- Tuscan Restaurant “Osteria della Pagliazza
- A stylish cocktail bar with an all-day menu
Services & Amenities
Each Room Features:
- 42 inch flat screen with various international tv channels
- Luxury bed linen
- 24 hour room-service
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Suites Guests Enjoy:
- One-way private transfer to the hotel from Florence Airport or Train Station with driver
- Early check-in (9:00am) and late check-out (5:00pm), subject to availability
- In-room check-in
- Complimentary packing and unpacking
- Complimentary pressing upon arrival
- Nespresso Coffee Machine
- A personal “Guest Relation Employee”: A concierge dedicated only to suite guests to satisfy all their requests.
- à la carte breakfast served at the first floor of the Byzantine Tower in our intimate Santa Elisabetta Restaurant.
- Fitness Center
- Parking Garage with valet service
- Private museum
Must See Experiences
Uffizi Gallery: One of the oldest and most famous art museums in the world. It is one of the most popular tourist attractions in the city. It contains great works of art from Italian artists such as Botticelli, Giotto, Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and Raphael.
Basilica di Santa Maria del Fiore
Located in the historic center of Florence, The Duomo as it is commonly referred to, is the main church of Florence.
A medieval stone bridge crossing the Arno River featuring shops ranging from jewelers, art dealers, and souvenir sellers.
Converted from an historic barracks and prison, the Bargello Art museum houses masterpieces from Michelangelo, Donatello, and other famous artists.
The cordial hospitality at Brunelleschi was over the top! The hotel was immaculate and included all of the amenities which are very carefully thought out, down to the Nespresso maker in the room, which is a rare find in Italy. Total 5 star in my opinion on all levels! Ideal location for those wanting to be near the hustle and bustle of the lively streets of Florence, delicious food presented in incredibly entertaining style, incredible hospitality, the staff cannot do enough to make your stay a memorable one.Gina Philp, The Travel Society
The trip was absolutely fantastic. I wish I knew that the hotel in Florence was going to be that beautiful because I would have allocated additional days there. If you want to give your clients that “wow factor” be sure to book them at the Brunelleschi!Clients of Helen Land, Casto Travel
Thank you! The Hotel Brunelleschi is amazing. Claudio and his entire staff did so much for us during our stay. It was very special. My son, Ryan, (first trip to Italy) was so happy, and it was wonderful seeing Italy through his eyes as well. The location of the Brunelleschi is so perfect. We LOVED it! I am so happy I finally saw it and experienced it first-hand. It really will make such a difference for me in recommending it to my clients. Wow!Roberta Long-KelleherProtravel
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport – 0:20 from the Brunelleschi Hotel.
- Firenze Santa Maria Novella – 0:05 from the Brunelleschi Hotel.