Grand Hotel Principe di Piemonte
Grand Hotel Principe di Piemonte
Welcome to the Grand Hotel Principe di Piemonte in Viareggio, a historic hotel that first opened in the early 1920’s and was created to excite, designed to impress and built to enchant its guests. Nestled in the refined setting of Versilia, the hotel blends luxury, class and elegance to provide experiences that are always new and surprising.
The atmosphere, the reception rooms and the bedrooms will take you back in time thanks to the careful and conservative renovations that were done in 2014 which has brought the hotel back to its former glory. The Principe di Piemonte will enable you to experience the charm and elegance of a bygone era whilst still benefitting from modern facilities and comforts. Aesthetics and tasteful furnishings have been carefully selected in all the rooms in conjunction with impeccable service and functionality in order to guarantee a relaxing and enjoyable stay from every point of view.
Key Selling Points
- Located on the Viareggio promenade, one of the most renowned locations in Tuscany, the Grand Hotel Principe di Piemonte was founded in 1922, where it was a a desired location for Tuscan and Piedmont nobility. Recently renovated honoring Italian heritage and shining over five floors representing the artistic evolution of the twentieth century.
- Two Michelin-starred Piccolo Principe restaurant offering an exquisitely refined cuisine that is enriched by a comprehensive wine list that can be enjoyed either inside the elegant restaurant or outside on the bright roof garden by the pool.
- The traditional cuisine served in the Regina Restaurant is accompanied by a selection of fine wines to be enjoyed in the elegant ground-floor room or in the Veranda overlooking the promenade or the sea.
- Rooftop Swimming Pool with panoramic views of the coastline and the Apuan Alps, has curtain waterfalls and a whirlpool. It is heated in the winter so guests can swim all year-round.
Services & Amenities
- 106 rooms and 19 spacious suites spread across five themed floors each decorated in a different style, whether with a sea view or looking out at the Apuan Alps with every modern comfort and offering truly excellent service.
- Il Piccolo Principe organizes cooking classes over the weekend to learn the best cooking techniques for traditional Italian dishes.
- Two bars, an outdoor bar in the summer on the delightful terrace with panoramic views and swimming pool, and another in the piano lobby where you can relax with a drink at one of the tables in the elegant salon or in the beautiful area behind the windows that directly overlooks the Viareggio promenade.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the rooms. meeting spaces and public areas.
- Interactive and multi-function TV’s in each bedroom
- Wellness Center with water features, saunas, massages and holistic beauty treatments
- Fitness room with Technogym high-tech equipment
- Private parking and garage
- Meeting spaces equipped with the latest technology: 7000 Ansi lumen projector, BOSE audio equipment with mixer , fixed, and portable microphones
Must See Experiences
The Leaning Tower has made Pisa famous all over the world, and in addition to the tower, the city offers many other interesting things to see worth at least an entire day.
The fascine of the five villages, declared UNESCO Human Heritage from 1997, leaves visitors breathless. Riomaggiore, Manarola, Corniglia, Vernazza, Monterosso, paths, old castles, walls and other old constructions.
Lucca is one of the cities most loved all of Tuscany, a stop that cannot really miss in a classic itinerary to the discovery of the region. Top attractions are the 16th Century Walls, the Botanical Garden, the Duomo of S. Martino, the Roman Amphitheater, the Guinigi Tower and the National Pinacoteca.
A magic, romantic and absolutely one of a kind city, Florence represents the heart of the intellectual, artistic and cultural Italy Human Heritage. Florence is one of the few cities whose entire historical center is considered a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Pisa International Airport – 30 minutes (car)
- Milano Malpensa Airport, Milan – 1 hour (car)
- Central Station in Viareggio – 5 minutes away (car)