Grand Hotel du Palais Royal
This luxury boutique hotel boasts 68 rooms including 9 suites and 2 Signature Suites all in a spectacular location. In the very heart of Paris, close to the Louvre Museum, Tuileries Garden, Place Vendome and Rue Saint-Honroe, this magnificent 18th century mansion, partially listed as a historic monument is precisely the place to be for those who love the Paris of the Parisiens. Step across the street to the Palais Royal Gardens, wander the high-end city boutiques of the neighboring fashion and shopping districts or retreat to the extravagant calm of your luxury quarters, with its on-site treatment rooms, trendy restaurant, and inspiring views of the city lights.
Key Selling Points
- A five-star luxury boutique hotel, offering the services and amenities of a palace hotel
- Classified as a historical monument
- Interior design by the world renowned Pierre-Yves Rochon
- Features a Spa that is not offered by any of our competitors
- Fully renovated in 2013 (18 months)
- Top floor panoramic suite featuring amazing views of Palais Royal and its gardens, Paris and it’s leading monuments
- A left bank hotel on the right bank
- Very centrally located on a quiet, safe street in a preferred Parisian neighborhood
- Access from Palais Royal and Musée du Louvre
- Close proximity to the Opéra Garnier, La Comédie Française and the Saint Honoré Street shopping district
Services & Amenities
- 68 rooms including 9 suites and 2 signature suites
- In-room climate control
- Soundproof Windows
- Complimentary high speed Internet access (wired and wireless
- In-room safe
- 40 inch LED HD flat screen television with a large selection of international channels and Internet radio
- Le Lulli Lounge & Bar open 7 days a week
- Wireless phone
- Daily turndown service with complimentary water and chocolate
- Express dry cleaning and laundry service
- 24-hour room service
- Clefs d’Or concierge service
- Carita bathroom amenities
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Complimentary access to the Fitness Center and Turkish bath
- Special service for families and children
Must See Experiences
The Louvre Museum
A huge art gallery housed in a Parisian Palace. The museum features over 400,000 pieces of art, and historical objects in its permanent collection including the world famous Mona Lisa.
Is the second largest public park in Paris and with its quite, calm atmosphere it is perfect for a relaxing break. With magnificent sculptures and an area dedicated for children it is great for the whole family.
National Opera of Paris: Is one of the most famous opera houses in the world and is home to the Paris Ballet. It was also the setting of the novel/musical The Phantom of the Opera.
For any visitor to Paris who is looking for a hotel combining the unique charm of the Left Bank( on the Right Bank) an ideal location from which to explore the cultural wonders of Paris and the service of a Palace Hotel I can heartily recommend the Grand Hotel du Palais Royal.Martin Rapp, Altour
My client could not stop raving. She LOVED the décor and could not believe how space was maximized everywhere. The staff was so warm and friendly and you were so very accommodating. They have stayed in Parisian Palaces before but never felt the warmth they felt by you. They felt like part of a family.Jack Ezon, Ovation Travel
Oh my oh my…what a wonderful stay and location location location could not have been more wonderful for access to so many things. It was an excellent stay and I can see why the clients I have sent to you have loved it.
It was only when I got back to the hotel after my 6.5 hour walk did I realize I was almost on top of the Louvre! What a fabulous location.
I so enjoyed experiencing the feel of the property, its staff which do a marvelous job and the combination of traditional and artsy modern which gives it “pizzazz” Thank you again for the opportunity of being there in the heart of Paris at ‘home’.
The touch of flowers and little snacks on arrival to welcome me was really special and appreciated. I picked a few flowers and put them in a drinking glass by my bed so I would have two places in the room to appreciate them. I thought the dining room area was so creative with the small garden, the separate food area so you could go get what you wanted and then dine without others rushing around helping themselves just in front or behind you … made the breakfast experience cozy and easy. LOVE the elevator black and white photo of the Palais Royal itself. Clever.Helen LandCasto
- Charles de Gaulle International Airport – 0:30 from the hotel
- Orly International Airport – 0:25 from the hotel
- There is no central station in Paris but six different interconnecting ones.