With 129 luxury hotel rooms, suites and apartments, and The Townhouse, our unique 7 bedroom private residence in the heart of Mayfair, our guests consider our hotel to be one of the ‘best kept secrets’ in central London. Visit our restaurant, Flemings Mayfair Hotel has appointed Shaun Rankin, a renowned Michelin-starred chef, to oversee Omer Mayfair restaurant and bar.. Until the re-launch, The Drawing Room will provide light snacks, meals, drinks and afternoon tea, which also serves as a bar in the evening.The personality of our luxury Mayfair hotel is matched by warm, personal service and our attention-to-detail.
Key Selling Points
- Newly designed and completed renovated one, two, and three bedroom apartments with fully appointed kitchen.
- The Townhouse, our unique 7 bedroom private residence adjacent to Flemings Hotel in the heart of Mayfair.
- Ormer Mayfair restaurant is overseen by celebrated Michelin-star chef Shaun Rankin. This stunning art deco inspired interior of the restuarant, located in the heart of Mayfair, is awash with 1930’s glamour with leather banquette seating, dark oak wall paneling and hand-crafted chevron glass screens.
- Location – situated in one of London’s most exclusive neighborhoods, Mayfair. Our boutique London hotel is just a few steps away from Green Park, Piccadilly and the fascinating boutiques and restaurants of Shepherd Market and Bond Street.
- Our Guest Services and Concierge have “inside” knowledge of Mayfair and London, we can arrange visits to galleries and museums, private shopping, tables at the right restaurants and luxury spa treatments for our guests.
- Spacious family rooms and apartments, and our very Flemings family package Exclusively for residents, our complimentary Mayfair hotel gym is a discrete space to exercise with top of the range Technogym fitness equipment and partnership with a luxurious spa in the heart of Mayfair.
Services & Amenities
- 129 luxury rooms, suites and apartments
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Bespoke service
- Apartments with private entrance
- Penthouse with rooftop terrace
- 24-hour room service and concierge
- Dedicated Guest Services Manager
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Fitness center with a range of Technogym fitness equipment
- Partnership with Michaeljohn, Salon and Medispa in Mayfair. Only a 7 minutes’ walk from the Hotel.
Must See Experiences
This famous gothic church provides visitors with a rich historical experience.
Palace of Westminster
The palace and the accompanying Elizabeth Tower (Big Ben) is one the most recognizable images in the world. Tours can be arranged at certain times of the year.
Located in Trafalgar Square, London’s National Gallery houses Western European paintings spanning the periods of 1250 to 1900. In this iconic art gallery you can find works from Van Gogh, da Vinci, Botticelli, Renoir, and many more.
Royal Parks of London
The city contains many wonderful parks offering up breathtaking views, and a relaxing atmosphere. St. James’s Park, Hyde Park, and Kensington Park are just a few of these.
The entire staff at Flemings is WONDERFUL! As is the hotel. The Restaurant has a great chef and some of the best food I have eaten in a long time. We couldn’t be happier and would stay there again and again.Clients of Helga Frehe, Altour
- London Heathrow Airport – The third busiest airport in the world. It is located 45 minutes from the Hotel.
- Eurostar – Approximately 20 minutes from the Hotel.