Travel Scope India
Travel Scope, India
Travel Scope India Pvt. Ltd. is a boutique tour operator, which specialises in custom travel to South Asia with best travel deals India. One of the things that the team at Travel Scope does best is to take a client’s specific interest or passion and weave it into an India travel packages within the subcontinent. From photographing the tiger in Central India, to exploring the rain forests of Sri Lanka, bicycling through the Thar Desert, or partaking in a yoga retreat in the Himalayas, Travel Scope will custom design the client’s travel experience within the Indian subcontinent.
A Brief History of India
India’s history begins as early as 2500 BC when an advanced culture existed in the Indus Valley. After its decline, myriad kingdoms ruled and fought for control over the land, some even establishing powerful regimes, and many dynasties invaded the country – among whom were the Turks, Afghans and Mughals – following which India was colonized by the Europeans – the French, Dutch, and Portuguese – and finally the British. The British were forced to leave after regining for nearly 200 years, on August 15, 1947, celebrated as India’s Independence Day.
Modern India is an independent and dynamic nation, vibrant and chaotic yet existing in synchrony; a seamless blend of rapid urban developments and the inherent traditions that are a part of everyday life, reflected in festivals and rituals that have adapted to current times yet hold true to their history. For travelers, India presents an expanse of opportunity; a land of incredible contrasts and paradoxes; an assault on the senses.
Travel Scope India is a boutique travel company that specializes in putting together privately arranged, customized travel experiences for individual travelers as well as small groups of friends and family, private groups with special or specific interests. Our strength is our passion, our wealth of knowledge and experience acquired through years of travel across India and the sub-continent. A business friendly approach, thorough knowledge of travel logistics, a well integrated team with multi-lingual capabilities, perfect understanding of the complexities of a nation like India, enables us to be your best resource for creating and delivering high quality travel experiences that are engaging and enriching. Travel Scope has been in business for over 20 years and has handled over 30K clients. Travel Scope was awarded ‘Best Inbound Tour Operator for 2013 – 2014’ award – by Ministry of Tourism, Government of India. Travel Scope was also awarded ‘Best Inbound Tour Operator for 2013 – 2014’ award – by Ministry of Tourism, Government of India. They service beyond India to Nepal, Bhutan and Sri Lanka in the Indian-Subcontinent.
Key Selling Points
- Who we are: A dedicated and widely respected travel company that offers efficient travel logistics with carefully chosen India experiences
- Our Resource Strength: In-depth knowledge of India acquired from extensive travel and the quest to learn and share
- Transcending Boundaries: More than mere monument visits with well crafted itineraries and stimulating experiences
- Seamless Connectivity: Travel Scope quality and consistency is reflected throughout the country
- Sound Work Philosophy and a Dynamic Workforce
Moving Around India
Travelers have a choice of airlines such as Jet Airways, Indigo, Vistara and the state owned Air-India that connects India’s vast geography. Private Chauffer driven cars are ideal for short distance travel and to places with no air-connectivity, allowing travelers to drive though rural India and explore India’s picturesque countryside. Private cars provide comfort and privacy as well as the luxury to travel at a leisurely pace. Travel Scope also assists in chartering private planes to most destinations and smaller airports and air-strips to access some remote parts of the country.
Services & Tours
General Travel Seasons
- Travel Season: October to March
- High-Season: October and March
- Peak Season: November and February
- High-Peak: December 20th to January 10th
- Perfect Weather for Travel
- Ideal for Photography
- Opportunities to Witness Festivals
- Access to Wildlife Parks
Indian Summer: April 15 to September 30
- Best bargains
- No availability issues
- Ideal for travel to greater Himalayan regions like LADAKH
- Travel minus the crowds
- Note: May and June of Indian Summer not recommended for travel
- Customized Itineraries on India
- We cover Bhutan and Nepal as well
- Thoughtful selection of hotels ranging from Luxury Resorts, Extravagant Palaces, Exquisite Heritage Hotels, Boutique Home Stays, Wildlife Lodges, and Wilderness Camps
- Special Activities: Wildlife and Village Safaris, Elephant and Horse Safaris, Nature Walks, Village Treks, High-Altitude Camps, White Water Rafting, Bicycle Riding, Motorbike Safaris and Hot-Air Ballooning
- Learning through Heritage Walks, Cookery Classes, Yoga with Masters, Onsite Lectures, Contemporary Art Appreciation, and Private Musical Performances
- Culinary Exploration, Tea Tasting, Introduction to Indian Wines, and Interactive Dinners
- Honeymoon and Romance packages. Ideas for commitment ceremonies
- Signature Trips, Meetings and Incentives, Special Events and Gala Dinners
- Chartered Flights
- Best City Guides and National Escorts. Quality vehicles and drivers with optional upgrade to Luxury Transport
- Detailed, descriptive proposals with 24 hour turnaround
“Mohan and his staff have been great to work with. I’ve worked with many DMC’s there and have found Travel Scope to be an ideal blend of strong regional expertise, special access, value for the money, and thoughtful/responsive communication style.Leslie Fineman, SmartFlyer
My clients have just recently returned home and they loved everything you arranged for them while in India. They said they almost cried when they had to say goodbye to their guide. I just wanted to say thank you for making their time in India so perfect.Doris White, Cadence Travel
Must See Experiences
The festivals of Ladakh, houseboats of Kashmir, Shimla’s British heritage. Rishikesh’s yoga ashrams, village walks in Kumaon.
- Delhi: Old Delhi’s markets and a rickshaw ride, the recently restored Humayun’s Tomb, New Delhi’s colonial architecture, a Sikh temple at Bangla Sahib and the Gandhi Smriti.
- Agra: Taj Mahal in the early morning light, a heritage walk to Agra Fort and visiting Fatehpur Sikri.
- Varanasi: Sunrise boat ride on the Ganges, walk in the old city, evening ceremony on the Ghats, Buddhist site at Sarnath.
- Jaipur: The palaces of Amer, the ancient observatory, colorful bazaars, riding elephants through the countryside, shopping for local textiles and jewelry.
- Ranthambore: Tiger safaris, birding walks, and the Ranthambore Fort.
- Jodhpur: The Mehrangarh Fort, heritage walk of the city, day drives into the countryside, exclusive musical performances, the Desert Museum.
- Udaipur: The City Palace and museum, heritage walks, cruise at sunset, day drives into the countryside, Jain temples at Ranakpur.
- Jaisalmer: The Jaisalmer Fort, Jain temples, stone carved mansions, the Thar Desert.
Darjeeling’s tea estates and toy train, Sikkim’s monasteries and the beautiful forests of Kaziranga – known for the single horned Rhinos and abundant bird life. Kolkata’s museums, British colonial architecture, heritage walks through the city, hi-tea at an elite club or a game of golf at the prestigious Golf Course.
- Gujarat: Architectural heritage of Ahmedabad, textiles and tribes of Kutch & Bhuj, wildlife and birding walks through Gir forests.
- Mumbai: Bollywood experience, Mumbai by dawn, architectural heritage of the city, market walks, Jewish heritage walks, dabbawalas, Dhobhi Ghat, Mani Bhawan museum and Elephanta Caves.
The temples at Khajuraho, Gwalior Fort, the ruins of Mandu, temples at Maheshwar, the jungles of Panna, Kanha, and Bandhavgarh, as well as the recently opened forests of Satpura and Tadoba.
- Hyderabad: Golconda fort, old city and museums, food walks, street shopping, and a stay at the resplendent Falaknuma Palace.
- Tamil Nadu: Chennai’s cultural heritage and music festivals, Pondicherry’s French heritage, Chettinad’s amazing mansions and cuisine, Tanjore’s ‘big’ temple, Madurai’s temple and markets, Ooty’s Tea Gardens and Toy Train.
- Kerala: Munnar’s tea estates, Thekkady’s spice plantations, Kumarakom’s backwaters, Cochin’s colonial heritage and Kovalam’s beautiful beaches.
- Karnataka: Ruins of Hampi, Temples at Halebid and Belur, Mysore’s royal heritage, wildlife at Nagerhole, coffee plantations at Coorg, beautiful beaches at Bekal and Neeleshwar.
Getting to India:
India is connected by International flights linking US, Europe, Middle East and Far East, to all the important cities like Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Cochin, and Trivandrum.