At Italy’s Best, brothers Luca and Lorenzo Guerrieri believe every client’s vacation should be as unique as they are. It should also be fun, exciting and customized around them. Whether clients are looking to spend the perfect weekend in Rome or planning a grand Italian holiday, it’s easy to experience a taste of La Dolce Vita.
What makes Italy’s Best…the Best?
With Italy’s Best, the quality of our service is a reflection of our personal development. Tourism is our passion and being family-run, our business is deeply personal. As we do not sell packaged tours, our concepts for creative tourism are revolutionary and tailored to each and every experience. We invest the same amount of attention for a simple tour as we do for an extravagant event. We ensure that our clients receive attention from the people that care the most – The business founders.
What are your most popular luxury tours and why?
- Tour of Ancient Rome From a Private Vantage Point – After touring the Colosseum and the Roman Forum with a professional guide, our clients enjoy a private access tour away from the heat and crowds from a secluded private vantage point. Even the children love to people-watch from high above the ruins.
- Amalfi Coast Boat Tour – A private boat tour along the Amalfi Coast and Capri with an expert English-speaking captain lets clients enjoy the area highlights away from the crowds. The boats are hand-selected to suit each client’s needs and can include amenities and fresh fruit aboard. Moreover, guests who love to swim can experience the pristine waters of the Meditteranean.
- The Artisans of Florence – We celebrate the artisans of the past and present as we explore the hidden workshops of the Oltrarno neighborhood. Here is where hand-crafted artisanal goods have been produced for over 500 years. Our clients love to explore the many ateliers of leatherworks, silversmiths, shoe manufacturers, fashion, millinery crafts and high-quality Made in Italy.
Can you share a customer-oriented experience about how your team goes above and beyond?
- Business Holiday – It was Rome’s turn for this business group to come for vacation and they called upon us to create exceptional afterhours experiences, so we arranged for them a private aperitivo followed by dinner in a frescoed Roman palace. We also coordinated an afterhours reception at the Vatican with access to certain apartments, normally unavailable. As a departing gift, we personally went to our trusted truffle hunter to present each client an individual white truffle packaged as uniquely as the truffle and person itself.
- Surprise at the Colosseum – A family visiting Rome for the first time brought their little daughter, who we discovered was obsessed with the Colosseum because a Scooby Doo episode featuring the site had just premiered. To make her dreams come true, we arranged for an actor to dress up as Scooby Doo and greet her and her family at the Colosseum for the tour. The family was thrilled to have had such an unexpected and unforgettable experience!
How do you get exclusive insider access?
- Our value as a family-run business allows us to sustain our relationships to demonstrate loyalty and reliability for current and future suppliers
- Our research team has insider knowledge and uncover the latest news, trends, and travel opportunities throughout Italy
- We visit the restaurants, wineries, and activities, as well as meet the tour guides in order to seamlessly operate on the ground
- Lastly, when the itinerary is finalized, we remain flexible to any last-minute changes
- Spring comes early and is the ideal time to explore the famed cities of Italy and enjoy the mild Mediterranean climate and fewer crowds
- Summertime means the beach, whether it’s a pebbly strip beside lake waters or a rocky coastline
- July and August have many festivals like Lucca’s Puccini Opera Festival and Verona’s Roman Amphitheater wherein 2019 Placido Domingo will top the bill
- Autumn is the time of harvest with a multitude of food festivals to celebrate the abundance
- Christmas is always special in Italy with churches and piazzas adorned with elaborate nativity scenes and traditional Christmas markets
Key Selling Points
- For over 30 years Italy’s Best has been delighting visitors and curating relationships with a diverse network of suppliers to serve clients at every level
- Very loyal and promise commission payment immediately to you as our partner and will always protect agent commission for additional services while in Italy
- Build private tours tailored to your clients’ individual interests
- Committed to working with the travel advisor community and will look after you and your clients every step of the way
- Dedicated to providing unparalleled service and destination knowledge, all delivered with the utmost attention to detail