The Fullerton Hotel Singapore
Transformed from the magnificent historic General Post Office Building, the Fullerton Hotel Singapore is a 400 room, award-winning property located in the heart of the financial and art districts. The unique blend of rich heritage and contemporary style, personalized service, luxurious amenities, and excellent dining, offer an unforgettable experience.
Key Selling Points
- Conde Nast Traveler Gold List Hotel for the eighth year in 2014
- Transformed from the 1928 historical landmark that was home to the General Post Office, it successfully blends rich heritage with contemporary style.
- The Fullerton Hotel’s prime location in the heart of the financial and arts districts, overlooking the Singapore River (it is also the preferred choice amongst meeting and conference organizers)
- Close proximity to Singapore’s vibrant riverside entertainment belt; the cultural venues of Victoria Theatre and Concert Hall, Esplanade – Theatres on the Bay and the Asian Civilizations Museum; and Singapore’s main shopping district.
- It is within walking distance to the Merlion Park, the Raffles Place Mass Rapid Transit (subway) Station and is an approximately 25 minute drive to Singapore Changi Airport.
- Views from the 400 rooms and suites are unrivaled in Singapore. Rooms overlook the sunlit atrium courtyard, or have verandas that open out to sweeping views of the city skyline, the river promenade or Marina Bay.
Services & Amenities
Each Room Features:
- Private safe with power point for electronic devices
- Coffee and tea-making facilities
- Spacious bathrooms with separate shower and bathtub
- Shoe shine and laundry services
The Straits Club guests and guests of any of our 28 suites enjoy:
- Private check-in
- Complimentary breakfast, refreshments throughout the day, and evening cocktails and canapes
- In-room stepper machine
- Free local calls and a discount on laundry services
- Restaurants offer cuisines ranging from authentic Asian, Chinese, Italian and International
- A stylish bar offers signature cocktails and martinis
- Financial Center offering business support services and workstations with high-speed internet access
- Complimentary wired and wireless service
- Spa and 82 feet outdoor infinity pool
- 24 hour fitness center
- Babysitting services
Must See Experiences
Singapore’s national icon; a mythical creature with a lion’s head and fish body.
Gardens by the Bay
Spanning 101 hectares, this super park is home to over a quarter of a million rare plants. The entire park comprises three gardens with Supertrees, Cloud Forest and Flower Dome conservatories.
Esplanade – Theaters on the Bay
Singapore’s architectural icon and performing arts center with a special emphasis on Asian Culture.
Singapore’s famous shopping and entertainment belt with international luxury boutiques and high end brands. Spanning over a mile, it is the retail and entertainment hub of Singapore.
I wanted to let you know how much I liked the Fullerton. It is a real gem, beautifully restored and in the best part of town. The staff was so accommodation and we got a beautiful upgraded room. When I book someone to Singapore, the Fullerton will without a doubt it will be my choice.Siv Wadlin, Tzell
Our 3 week journey in the Far East ended in Singapore with a stay at The Fullerton Hotel which exceeded our every expectation. The stunning converted post office building combines Singapore’s rich heritage with a distinctive contemporary flair. Situated directly on the river it makes the perfect location for walking around the Esplanade, the Boat Quay, museums and Merilon Park. We enjoyed excellent service during our stay and had a wonderful dining experience at the Lighthouse Restaurant. Our well appointed room overlooked the pool and river. Our stay in Singapore was a delightful change to the other 5-star international “chain-hotels” we are so familiar with.Clients of Anne-Grethe Parkin, Travel Exchange
- Singapore Changi Airport – 25 minutes from the Hotel.
- Marina Bay Cruise Centre – 15 minutes from the Hotel With the Singapore skyline as it’s backdrop, this architectural icon has the capability to accommodate some of the world’s largest ships. Spanning nearly the length of three football fields, the terminal features a spacious arrival and departure hall as well as a large ground transportation area to ensure a seamless experience for passengers.