The Fullerton Bay Hotel Singapore
The Fullerton Bay Hotel Singapore is the only hotel built on the dazzling waters of the Marina Bay. Stay in style and sophistication and take in views of the resplendent Marina Bay from your very own private balcony. The Fullerton Bay Hotel’s glamorous and exquisite interior design celebrates heritage and modernity in the Lion City. Utilizing materials and designs such as polished rosewood and latticed screens, as well as leather and chrome, the elegant and refined atmosphere in the bedrooms feature a palette of natural colors. This classical look is combined with the latest in-room technology to ensure that the hotel’s modern travelers are never out of touch.
Key Selling Points
- Only hotel build on the glittering waters of the famed Marina Bay.
- Breathtaking architecture and stunning interiors by highly sought after Asian designers.
- Delicately situated between two heritage buildings, Clifford Pier, and Customs House, the Hotel’s unique ambiance reflects the harmony between Singapore’s heritage and modernity.
- Each of the Hotel’s 100 rooms features a private balcony with enthralling panoramic views of the Singapore Skyline.
- The hotel is prominently positioned in the heart of the Central Business District, ideal for the well-heeled business traveler.
- Nestled in the vibrant arts and cultural precinct, the hotel is in close proximity to Boat Quay, Clarke Quay, Chinatown, Singapore Art Museum, and Asian Civilizations Museum, as well as the city’s key attractions such as the Singapore Flyer and Gardens by the Bay.
- Within walking distance to the Raffles Place Mass Rapid Transit (subway) Station and Merlion Park, and is an approximate 25 minute drive to Singapore Changi Airport.
Services & Amenities
- La Brasserie, a chic brasserie with 2 private salons
- The Clifford Pier, a heritage chic restaurant in a 1933 building
- The Landing Point, a waterfront lounge
- Lantern, a stylish rooftop bar 82 feet (25 meters) long rooftop swimming pool overlooking the Marina Bay waterfront
- 24 hour gymnasium at the rooftop
- 3 meetings rooms, namely Silver, Silk, and saffron
- 3 exclusive Floating Events Pods, namely Compass, Voyage and Port of Call
- Complimentary Wireless internet access throughout the hotel
Must See Experiences
World’s first nocturnal zoo and is one of Singapore’s most popular tourist attractions. The zoo boasts 2,500 animals all in their natural habitat. The highlight is the guided tram ride that takes you across 7 geographical zones around the world.
The Singapore Flyer
The world’s largest observation wheel offers 360 degree views of Singapore. There is also a wide range of shops, restaurants, activities, and facilities.
The new park is the first of its kind in Asia, featuring 10 different giant river ecosystems with exotic freshwater flora, fauna, and animals.
The Fullerton Bay Hotel has exceeded all my expectations.Michael Holtz, SmartFlyer
The Fullerton Bay hotel is 100 rooms built over the water, a masterpiece in elegant contemporary design with amazing views over the bay. Its sexy rooftop with a pool deck and outdoor restaurant, turns into a vibrant bar scene at night which makes the Fullerton Bay a sought after destination.Wido Schaefer, TravelStore
Back safe at home after an unforgettable stay at The Fullerton Bay Hotel Singapore. It was fantastic! All I can say is this is the place to stay in Singapore! Loved the location, the small feeling but elegant, rooms were spacious, service was impeccable and that roof top pool and restaurant were amazing!Ginny Caragol, Valerie Wilson Travel
- Singapore Changi Airport – 25 minutes from the Hotel.
- Marina Bay Cruise Centre – 15 minutes from the Hotel With the Singapore skyline as it’s backdrop, this architectural icon has the capability to accommodate some of the world’s largest ships. Spanning nearly the length of three football fields, the terminal features a spacious arrival and departure hall as well as a large ground transportation area to ensure a seamless experience for passengers.