Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Velas Vallarta, from the award-winning Velas Group, boasts a 10-acre beachfront location with views of the Sierra Madre Mountains in the distance. Located in the Marina Vallarta, one of the most exclusive areas of Vallarta-Nayarit, the resort is also just a few steps away from an 18-hole championship golf course. The center of activity is a lush tropical garden courtyard with three sparkling swimming pools, a cascading waterfall, swim-up bar and even a resident iguana.
Key Selling Points
- An all-suites, family-friendly resort consisting of 345 suites with studios, one, two and three bedroom suites decorated in contemporary Mexican style with ethnic fabrics, Suite Dreams beds, goose down pillows, and comforters, and teak furniture on the terraces. Our family suites range from two to 3 bedrooms.
- Located in the exclusive Marina Vallarta area, 5 minutes from the international airport and 15 minutes from downtown
- Offering a diverse gourmet a la carte dining options that create an authentic culinary experience.
- Just steps away from an impressive 18-hole Marina Vallarta Golf Course
- Relax, rejuvenate and experience tranquility at the Spa at Velas Vallarta. Revitalize your body and soul with soothing spa rituals from healing massage and body treatments to facials and aromatherapy. Three indoor treatment rooms, beachfront spa cabanas, a sauna, and a beauty salon, or get energized in our fitness center. The SPA uses local, natural and organic products and oils for a sensual, spiritual experience on the Puerto Vallarta coast.
- Cooking Lessons with an accomplished chef. guests can create their own dish and enjoy it in a friendly environment.
- Enjoy nightly entertainment such as Karaoke, Casino, and Circus Night
“Gold Crown” All Inclusive
- The best Italian cuisine and themed a la carte dinners are found at Andrea Restaurant La Ribera Restaurant offers delicious Mexican creations and seafood specialties in a casual beachfront atmosphere
- The Aqua Bar serves tropical beverages
- A la carte themed dinners offered nightly at La Ribera and Andrea Restaurants, with nightly themed entertainment
- 24-hour suite service
- Themed gourmet dinners with live entertainment
- Exciting Tours including Canopy, jungle tours, rodeos, whale watching, releasing sea turtles
- City and Shopping Tours, Cultural and Tequila Tours
- In suite mini-bar with refreshments and snacks stocked daily
- Fitness Center with Cardiovascular Equipment. Use of gymnasium at sister hotel Casa Velas
- Personal Concierge and Guest Services Desk
- Tropical Garden & Terrace
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet
- Acitivities include cooking lessons, casino, karaoke, and Mexican Fiesta (every Sunday)
- 3 swimming pools including a children’s swimming pool
- 3 lighted Tennis Courts, basketball court
- Kids Club with supervised activities for children 4 to 12 years old
- Lazy River
Must See Experiences
Explore Sierra Madre
A culturally and ecologically trained guide will take you through the Mexican Outback, visiting authentic Mexican villages and through the sub-tropical forest with its extra ordinary ecology and wildlife.
Watching season runs from December to March, on top of Humpback whales you can also see dolphins, and other marine life throughout Banderas Bay.
Vallarta Botanical Gardens
Situated on 20 acres of land in the Sierra Madre Mountains features thousands of different species of plants. Against this lush backdrop there is much else to experience including Palm Gardens, Rose Gardens, Jungle Trails, Tropical Bird Watching, and swimming.
One of Mexico’s top diving destinations, explore beautiful undersea habitats, and see a wide variety of marine life.
Testimonial 2Agent 2