The Shore Club
Located on Long Bay Beach just 2.5 miles from Grace Bay Beach and a 15 minutes drive from the international airport. The Shore Club offers a convenient location and a sense of private island seclusion. Placed among the largely undeveloped southern coastline on Providenciales. Comprised of five distinct suite designs, and six estate villas, with unique architectural and hand painted elements throughout the design. Guests can find a lush outdoor living space to compliment this luxury Caribbean resort.
Key Selling Points
- The Shore Club oceanfront suites are generously sized one, two, three bedrooms, and penthouse suites offer outstanding, panoramic views of Long Bay Beach
- Four restaurants including Asian Peruvian fine dining, a beachside and pool bar, and three full service bars offering the finest liquors, wines, and cocktails
- Three distinct pool sections for Adults, Family/Resort, Colonnade and Lap Pool
- Dunes Spa provides beachfront massages, while guests will also have access to the multi-award winning Spa at The Palms at Grace Bay Beach
- Complementary Kids Club with a tree house theme
- The Courtyard Shops which include boutique services for shopping you don’t have to travel for
- One of Conde Nast Traveler “10 Best Island Beaches around the World”
- Pristine, tranquil, turquoise blue water wave-less beach that guests can walk up to 2 miles out into the shallow waters
- A sister resort to the award-winning The Palms on Turks & Caicos
Services & Amenities
- 110 luxurious appointed rooms including 38 suites
- Private tennis court
- Complimentary bikes for the whole family
- Swim-up pool bar serving handcrafted cocktails
- A fully-equipped business center
- Extensive on-site library
- Complimentary breakfast and afternoon tea served at the Cloister Garden
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment
- Complimentary use of non-motorized water sports equipment, from snorkels to sea kayaks
Must See Experiences
An EXTREMELY DANGEROUS interesting natural phenomenon. The Hole has a 50 foot diameter and is about 50 feet deep, and has no guard rails or proper footpaths. There is a rope for those who want to climb to the bottom.
Northwest Point National Park
A scenic section of Providenciales is comprised of two protected areas side by side: the Northwest Point Marine Natural Park, and Northwest Point Pond Nature Reserve. It is an ideal place to spend an afternoon exploring some of the natural features of Turks & Caicos.
West Harbor Bluff
West Harbor Bluff is a scenic coastal area in the Southwest point of Providenciales. Explore the cliffs, a small cave, 200 year old rock carvings and a mile of secluded beach. The views from the top of the peninsula are wonderful.
- Providenciales International Airport – Located 15 minutes from The Shore Club on Long Bay Beach