The Palms Turks & Caicos
Turks & Caicos, Caribbean
The Palms on Turks & Caicos
Located just steps away from the flawless white sands and sparkling sapphire waters of Grace Bay – one of the most beautiful beaches in the world – The Palms on Turks and Caicos is ranked among the Caribbean’s finest hotels, and the top hotel in the Turks and Caicos. Boundless ocean views at our Grace Bay resort from stylishly appointed rooms and suites ensure peace and tranquility while world-class amenities; including a 25,000 square foot spa and state-of-the-art infinity pool, promise rest and relaxation. A well-equipped fitness center, together with water sports and tennis cater for more active guests and a dedicated children’s club provides fun and excitement for our younger guests.
Key Selling Points
- Located on renowned Grace Bay Beach on Providenciales. This 12 mile stretch of white sand beach is protected by one of the world’s longest barrier reefs.
- Spacious and luxuriously decorated one, two, and three bedroom suites with full modern kitchens.
- Award winning 4-Diamond Restaurant Parallel23 featuring gourmet continental cuisine with a Caribbean fusion.
- Multi award winning 25,000 sq. ft. spa with 17 private treatment rooms, yoga and Pilates studio.
- Professionally, trained and certified staff provides unobtrusive, friendly and personalized service.
- Palms Courtyard Shops featuring 5 unique shops including high-end fashion, logo wear, swimwear and sundries.
- Full service concierge and activities desk offers a wide range of expertise to assist in organizing the perfect holiday.
- The Conch Kritters Club (kids program) features a dedicated children’s playroom and daily activity schedule.
- Butler services for all penthouse suite bookings.
Services & Amenities
- 158 luxurious appointed rooms including 72 suites.
- In-room check-in for all guests upon arrival.
- Fine dining at Parallel23 and the Caribbean inspired Plunge pool –side bar and grill.
- L’Attitude Bar bar offers premium liquors and wines with live entertainment from local artists.
- Private in-suite dining available upon request.
- A serpentine infinity pool with swim up bar and in pool Jacuzzi.
- Fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Complimentary snorkeling, non-motorized water sports equipment.
- Complimentary clamshell beach umbrella.
- Laundry and dry cleaning services available.
- Twice a day housekeeping service.
- Washer and dryer (suites one bedroom and higher).
- Business center.
- Complimentary in-room bathrobes and slippers.
- Tennis court and croquet lawn.
- Welcome amenity upon arrival.
- Complimentary Bicycles.
- Free long-distance calls to USA and Canada.
- Complimentary full American breakfast
Must See Experiences
An EXTREMELY DANGEROUS interesting natural phenomenon. The Hole has a 50 foot diameter and is about 50 feet deep, and has no guard rails or proper footpaths. There is a rope for those who want to climb to the bottom.
Northwest Point National Park:
A scenic section of Providenciales is comprised of two protected areas side by side: the Northwest Point Marine Natural Park, and Northwest Point Pond Nature Reserve. It’s an ideal place to spend an afternoon exploring some of the natural features of the Turks and Caicos.
West Harbour Bluff
West Harbour Bluff is a scenic coastal area in the Southwest point of Providenciales. Explore the cliffs, a small cave, 200 year-old rock carvings and a mile of secluded beach. The views from the top of the peninsula are wonderful.
Turks and Caicos offer the perfect island vacation with its powdery, white sand beaches, excellent restaurants and lovely people. The Palms is the top choice for a couple’s getaway or for families. Its location on beautiful Grace Bay Beach and with most accommodations with kitchens, and superb service make it the obvious choice for an outstanding vacation.Damian McCabe, McCabe WorldTravel
I highly recommend The Palms! It’s a very welcoming, warm, people-orientated place. If you send your clients…they and you won’t be sorry!Beryl Decarion, Connoisseur Travel
- Providenciales International Airports – 15 mins (car) from The Palms
Distances from Major U.S. Cities:
- Nonstop from New York: 3:30
- Nonstop from Atlanta: 2:20
- Nonstop from Philadelphia: 3:15
- Nonstop from Charlotte: 2:45
- Nonstop from Miami: 1:45