Framed by the peaks of hills Lopez and Tronador, and lakes Moreno and Nahuel Huapi, this 5-star Hotel is nestled in a large park of 37 acres integrating the 18-hole golf course, marina, beach, solarium, indoor and outdoor heated infinity pool, Spa and Health Club with sauna, Fitness Center and other recreational activities. A true destination.
Key Selling Points
- Exclusive Year-round destination located in Nahuel Huapi National Park with a panoramic view of glacier lakes surrounded by the foothill of the Andes
- Lake Moreno Wing features large luxury studios and suites including private terraces that overlook breath-taking vistas
- 5-Star resort with state-of-the-art Spa, infinity pool, 18-hole golf course with pro shop & Kid’s Club
Services & Amenities
- 162 Rooms, of which 11 are Studios and 12 are Suites with views of Moreno, Nahuel Huapi and Cerro López lakes
- 2 Wings: Ala Bustillo and Ala Moreno
- 4 Restaurants serving 1st-class cuisine
- Club House on golf course
- Health Club & Fitness facility
- Spa Kids & Teens
- Year-round activities
Must See Experiences
Short Circuit and Campanario Hill
Where the woods, lake and mountains come together to welcome you. This is the most traditional tour in Bariloche. It’s a beautiful excursion where the city, woods, lakes and mountains come together. Campanario Hill: From the viewpoint and cafeteria located at the top you can enjoy the most incredible panoramic views
Duration: From 3.5-4 hours with an authorized travel agency – on your own, it may take all day.
Villa La Angostura & Lakes Road
A day that will stay with you forever! A tour bursting with stories and legends that dates back to the origins of lake Nahuel Huapi. This road is one of the most attractive routes in the country and as its name indicates, you can visit seven lakes on the way.
Villa La Angostura is a cozy mountain village whose characteristics are made evident from the buildings that are constructed with materials of the area (stone, wood, etc). Almost every building is covered in stone and logs and has big windows that blend perfectly with the landscape.
Duration: From 9-10 hours with an authorized travel agency
Victoria Island & Arrayanes (Myrtle) Forest
All aboard! Discover all of Bariloche’s colors in the waters and woods of this tour within the Nahuel Huapi National Park. The Myrtle (called “quetrihue” in the mapuche language) is a bush with an exquisite saffron color and white flowers. In this place, the only one in the world, the bush takes a tree form and creates a rare and magical forest. After walking around this unmatched scenery, you’ll sail again to Puerto Anchorena on Victoria Island, where you’ll find lush vegetation and an incredible view. Following the trails of this beautiful, thousand-year-old island, you’ll reach Playa del Toro, where you can see paintings made by the native peoples that used to live in the area, surrounded by a magnificent volcanic-sand beach. An experience you’ll never forget!
Duration: Half a Day or Full Day
Green water, rainforest, and waterfalls. Sailing with all your senses on the Nahuel Huapi Lake across the different shades of green on the water. The Blest branch is an experience you will remember for a lifetime. Sailing begins at Puerto Pañuelo, in the Llao Llao peninsula. After an hour of sailing, you’ll see Centinela Island, where the remains of Perito Moreno lie; the father of Argentine National Parks. Walking through the lush vegetation of the Valdivian rainforest, you’ll get to the mouth of the waterfall, on Cántaros lake, where you can see an over 1,500-year-old larch trees. Five minutes later, you’ll finally get to Puerto Blest, a place whose beauty has amazed tourists for years. Once there, you can visit the Blest Bay and the Frías lake, whose rare green waters come from one of the glaciers on Mount Tronador, the natural border between Argentina and Chile.
Duration: Full Day
- From Buenos Aires: Aerolíneas Argentinas, LATAM Argentina Andes Lineas Aereas and Norwegian Air Argentina
- Two hour flight from Buenos Aires to San Carlos de Bariloche Airport. The Teniente Luis Candelaria Airport is the international airport that services the city and region.