Llao Llao Hotel & Resort
Surrounded by the Cerro Lopez and Tronador mountain peaks and the Moreno and Nahuel Huapi lakes. The Hotel has a 15-hectare park, including the 18-hole golf course, the marina, beach, solarium, heated indoor and outdoor infinity edge swimming-pools, Spa and Healthclub with sauna, Fitness Center and other leisure activities. Handcrafted boards of solid Cypress and Pine-Hemlock wood were used for the floorings. The Hotel has two wings: Bustillo Wing and Lago Moreno wings. The first wing has 162 rooms, 11 studios and 12 suites overlooking the Moreno and Nahuel Huapi lakes and the Cerro López mountain peak. The Lago Moreno wing has 43 deluxe studios and suites: 23 Deluxe Moreno Lake Studios, 17 Deluxe Moreno Lake Suites, 2 Deluxe Master Moreno Lake Suites, and 1 Deluxe Royal Moreno Lake Suite. Llao Llao has five restaurants. Guests can enjoy a wide variety of dishes, from International Cuisine to our top level traditional food, such as the popular “Llao Llao Tea” which is served overlooking the spectacular view of the Hotel gardens and the breathtaking Nahuel Huapi Lake.
Key Selling Points
- Privileged location – A destination in itself amidst the mountains, woods and lakes, in the middle of a National Park.
- Wide variety of indoor/outdoor recreational activities included in rate.
- State-of-the-Art Spa and proud member of Leading Spas. Beautiful views of mountains and lakes.
- Completely renovated 18-hole golf course with magnificent natural surroundings, Club House and ProShop.
- Indoor/Outdoor heated swimming pool, ‘infinity’ style.
- The most delicious buffet breakfast in Patagonia.
- Proud member of The Leading Hotels of the World, Signature, Virtuoso and Ensemble.
- Two hour flight from Buenos Aries to San Carlos de Bariloche Airport.
- Wonderful stop to combine with Alvear Palace in Buenos Aries.
- Moreno Lake Wing – 43 big studios and suites with private terraces, views of the lakes and mountains, bathrooms with jacuzzi and separate shower, and air conditioning.
- Suites with a fireplace.
- Bariloche is a four season destination, with ski and snowboarding in winter (July/Aug); outdoor activities in spring, water sports during summer (Dec through Feb); ecotourism and adventure activities (rafting, zip lining, fly fishing, horseback riding, trekking, etc.).
Services & Amenities
- Buffet breakfast.
- Indoor/Outdoor recreational activities.
- Daily happy hour.
- Live shows nightly at Lobby Bar.
- Access to Health Club & Fitness Center.
- Nahuelitos Kids Club for kids from 3 to 12 years old, afternoon snack included.
- Bottle of water in room, mini bar in room.
- TV Room/Library.
- Heated indoor/outdoor swimming pool.
- Spa, golf and Pilates.
- Business Center.
- Excursions, tours and car rental.
- Marina for water enthusiasts with kayaking, windsurfing and canoeing (summer).
- Bird watching.
- Llao Llao Teens’ Club (Summer).
Must See Experiences
Take a hike to immerse yourself in the surrounding natural beauty or enjoy some white water rafting. Hike through the Nahuel Huapi National Park Enjoy a scenic trek through the national park with a trained mountain guide.
Golf at the Llao Llao
Home to a world class 18-hole golf course with stunning 360° views of the surrounding landscapes.
Visit Victoria Island to see the famous Myrtle (Arrayanes) Forest which has been declared a natural reserve and natural monument.