Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit
Discover a breathtaking all-inclusive resort on the Puerto Vallarta coast of Mexico, where the blue waters of Banderas Bay, white sand beaches and green fairways captivate your senses. Reinventing the all-inclusive concept, Grand Velas offer a “Beyond All Inclusive, Beyond All Compare” vacation experience with exceptional dining, exquisite suites and lavish service on Mexico’s golden coast. Embrace radiant sunsets, the rhythm of the ocean and the spirit of Mexico with us. Experience the only all-inclusive resort in the Mexican Pacific to be awarded Five Diamonds by AAA.
Key Selling Points
- One of the most luxurious resorts in the Mexican Pacific, boasting 656 ft. of pristine beach
- 267 suites with spectacular ocean and pool views, luxury amenities, and personalized service
- In Suite Amenities: Private terrace and balcony with ocean view or garden and pool view, sitting area with sofa, Nespresso Coffee maker, Nightly turn-down service, Wireless high-speed internet access, L’Occitane amenities
- 3 bars throughout the resort offering live music, and an elegant ambiance
- The resort’s 4 restaurants offer up a fusing of diverse flavors and spices with an artful presentation the dining experience is unrivaled in Puerto Vallarta
- A sanctuary of wellness, tranquility, and beauty the Spa at Grand Velas was recognized as the “Most Excellent Spa Hotel” by Conde Nast Magazine. Featuring 20 peaceful treatment rooms and over 30 holistic treatments including massages, exfoliation, body wraps, hydrotherapy, facials, hand and foot care, and Spa Rituals.
- Ideally located for enjoying activities such as golf, deep-sea fishing, and scuba diving
Beyond All Inclusive
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner at Azul Restaurant
- Three gourmet restaurants: Frida with gourmet Mexican cuisine, Lucca with Italian-Mediterranean cuisine, and Piaf with traditional French cuisine
- Selva del Mar Snack Bar offers a la Carte pool and beach service
- Selection of premium national and imported beverages at the Lobby Bar and Aqua Bar
- 24-hour gourmet suite service
- In-suite Minibar including snacks
- Infinity swimming pool with three levels, 23,000 sq. ft. Infinity Jacuzzi
- Activities program for children 4 to 12 years old, open daily from 9:00am to 9:00pm.
- Entertainment program
- Weekly theme parties
- Non-motorized water sports
- Fitness and Health Club featuring the latest equipment open from 7:00am to 9:00pm
- Yoga, meditation, Tai Chi and Pilates classes
Tennis and paddle tennis courts
- Concierge and Pool Concierge service
- Shoe Shining
- Taxes and Gratuities
Must See Experiences
Explore Sierra Madre
A culturally and ecologically trained guide will take you through the Mexican Outback, visiting authentic Mexican villages and through the sub tropical forest with its extra ordinary ecology and wildlife.
Watching season runs from December to March, on top of Humpback whales you can also see dolphins, and other marine life throughout Banderas Bay.
Vallarta Botanical Gardens
Situated on 20 acres of land in the Sierra Madre Mountains features thousands of different species of plants. Against this lush backdrop there is much else to experience including Palm Gardens, Rose Gardens, Jungle Trails, Tropical Bird Watching, and swimming.
One of Mexico’s top diving destinations, explore beautiful undersea habitats, and see a wide variety of marine life.
- Gustavo Diaz Ordaz International Airport – 15 minutes from Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit