Grand Velas Riviera Maya
Escape to acres of white sand beach, mangroves and the Mayan jungle of the Caribbean Coast. Grand Velas Riviera Maya is a true luxury all-inclusive resort and the Yucatan’s most spectacular vacation destination. Relax on our pristine beach and play in the turquoise Caribbean Sea. Awaken your spirit with ancient healing rituals at our spa, a jungle sanctuary in harmony with nature. Savor the flavors of Mexico and the world at restaurants serving creative cuisine and chef-inspired food for the soul.
Key Selling Points
- Hotel features 539 suites set along 3 ambiances ranging from ocean views to lush jungle, and spanning 1,184 sq.ft. to 1,377 sq.ft
- In Suite Amenities: Private terrace, interior Jacuzzi, indoor and outdoor seating area, Nespresso, L’Occitane bathroom amenities
- Grand Velas Spa: In the heart of the property, the 89,305 sq.ft. sanctuary of health and beauty brings a unique sensory journey of wellness and relaxation. Featuring 42 luxury Spa Suites, the spa services include:
- Sauna, color therapy, steam, clay room, ice room, experiences showers, and whirlpool
- Wedding Suite, a beauty salon, and spa boutique
- Experience pool with these water elements: Sensory pebble foot walk way, cascade falls, water bubble beds, cervical neck jet, and bubble volcano geyser
- Fitness Center offers cardiovascular stations, free weights, and resistance equipment
- Offering 7 bars throughout the resort providing a range of premium cocktails, and a variety of settings to fit any mood
- Culinary Tour: Immerse yourself in a culinary tour experience with a unique artful presentation, tranquil atmosphere, and featuring the culinary expertise from acclaimed chefs from all around the world including Spain, Italy, France and Mexico
- Award Winning Restaurants: Cocina de Autor is the only all-inclusive resort restaurant to receive 5 Diamonds from AAA, Chef Xavier Perez Stone was named the Best Chef in Mexico. Piaf’s French cuisine and live music in a romantic setting has been awarded 4 Diamonds by AAA. Friday A is an homage to haute Mexican cuisine and was designated 4 Diamonds by AAA
- Activities and entertainment for all ages. Kids’ Club offers video games, blu-ray movies and crafts. Teens’ Club has pool tables, table hockey, and foosball. As night falls, the fun continues with a dance floor, and karaoke
- Located only 5 minutes from Playa del Carmen
Beyond All Inclusive
- 24 hours butler concierge service, Pool & Beach concierge
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner a la carte or buffet at Bistro, Azul and Chaká Restaurants
- Dinner a la carte at Frida Mexican Gourmet cuisine
- Dinner a la carte at Cocina de Autor (Signature Restaurant by Bruno Oteiza & Mike Alonso: Basque-inspired creative evolutionary cuisine)
- Dinner a la carte at Piaf – Traditional French Gourmet Cuisine
- Dinner a la carte at Sen Lin – Asian Gourmet Cuisine
- Dinner a la carte at Lucca – Italian Mediterranean Cuisnie
Distances to Nearby Places
- Playa del Carmen / 5th Avenue – 10 minutes
- Xcaret – 10 minutes
- Isla Mujeres – 20 minute ferry ride from Cancun
- Xel-Ha – 45 minutes
- Tulum Ruins – 50 minutes
- Cozumel – 45 minute ferry ride from Playa del Carmen
- Aktun Chen – 1 hour
- Ruinas Del Rey – 1 hour
- Sian Ka’an Biosphere Reserve – 1 hour
- Chichen Itzá – 3 hours
Must See Experiences
Explore the incredibly well preserved Mayan Rivers. Overlooking the sea, this formerly walled city was one of the last to be built by the Mayans. Discover temples, an underground rivers, and relax on the beach.
Located 30 minutes from Playa del Carmen. Enjoy a vibrant downtown area in San Miguel filled with restaurants, bars, and shopping. Cozumel is considered one of the premier scuba diving destinations in the western hemisphere, explore the Mesoamerica Reef.
Located 3 hours from the Grand Velas Riviera Maya, this UNESCO World Heritage Site includes an iconic Mayan step pyramid, and is the second most visited archaeological site in Mexico.
Interactive Aquarium of Cancun
Located right in the middle of the Cancun hotel zone, this modern
aquarium lets you get up close and personal with a variety of marine life.