Grand Velas Los Cabos
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Grand Velas Los Cabos
Set in one of the most sophisticated destinations in Mexico, Grand Velas Los Cabos opens its doors by the very spot where Sea of Cortez and the Pacific Ocean converge. The imminent beauty that shimmers from the contrast resulting of the union of the desert with the sea is unrivaled. Over 300 luxurious suites measuring 1,000 sq.ft. with spectacular views and excellent service, make stays at this resort an unforgettable vacation experience. The privileged location where the desert meets the sea is the perfect place to enjoy sport fishing and aquatic activities. Grand Velas Los Cabos is the perfect blend of unique destination, luxury all-inclusive amenities and world-class service.
Key Selling Points
- Beach resort offers an authentic escape facing the merging waters of Sea of Cortez and the Mexican Pacific.
- 303 spacious oceanfront all-suite accommodations of over 1,000 sq. ft. offer stylish decor and panoramic views from private terraces. Suites at Grand Velas Los Cabos showcase two or three bedrooms and King or Queen size beds, personal butler concierge, Jacuzzi, built-in shower and exquisite amenities.
- An authentic re-interpretation of luxury and well-being based on age old rituals and treatments at the Grand Velas Signature Spa with 16 Spa Suites.
- Haut cuisine is one of the highlights at Grand Velas Los Cabos: a feast of favors from around the world and creative minds behind the selected menus offered in our fine dining specialty restaurants.
Services & Amenities
- 303 luxurious suites
- A culinary tour that includes 7 restaurants and redefines entirely the All-Inclusive concept
- Grand Velas Spa includes 16 spa suites, a hydrothermal therapy journey, beauty salon and spa boutique
- Pool and Beach Concierge
- Workout programs with personal trainer, exercise programs including Yoga, Pilates and meditation
- Recreational Activities
- Teens Club and Kids Club
- 24-hour personalized butler concierge
- High-speed Wi-Fi Internet throughout the resort
Must See Experiences
From December to March, there is few better places to enjoy the delightful sights and sounds of Whales than the warm, calming waters surrounding the Baja Peninsula.
Arch of Cabo San Lucas
The Arch of Cabo San Lucas is a distinctive, beautiful rock formation at the southern tip of Mexico’s Baja California Peninsula.
Marina at Los Cabos
The Marina at Puerto Los Cabos is the entrance to the Sea of Cortez and the world’s finest fishing grounds.